Other Games 22/23

Real Madrid are literally the anti-Eddie Howe team. They are making absolutely no effort to press at all. There was a point in the first half where Dias was stood for a good ten seconds in the middle of the field and no one from Real went near him. Though for all the possession City have had they haven’t created anything of note.

• Like 1

‘A fascinating game of football chess’ :lol: 

If it was us putting in this performance against City under Rafa we’d be getting pelters for being anti-football.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

‘A fascinating game of football chess’ :lol: 

If it was us putting in this performance against City under Rafa we’d be getting pelters for being anti-football.

Aye, it’s the dark arts and having a big game mentality rather than a dirty Madrid side being allowed to get away with it by a weak ref 

• Like 6

Why couldn't BT have just put their usual serie a commentators, presenters and pundits on instead of the fucking tedious PL/CL ear pollution arseholes like Fletcher, McManaman, Ferdinand etc? It got so bad halfway through I couldn't even get angry anymore and just softly said 'stop talking' in the general direction of the TV.  Sad.

• Haha 7

I think Ferdinand might have most rancid patter of the lot. He’s got absolutely nothing to offer as an analyst. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I think Ferdinand might have most rancid patter of the lot. He’s got absolutely nothing to offer as an analyst. 

As bad as sky are, BT just go one step beyond like madness but not as likeable.

• Like 2

BT undoubtedly have the worst lineup of pundits going. Michael Owen was on the other night and offers absolutely zero insight, the boring cunt. Add to that the fact that not one set of fans of his former clubs actually likes him then why is he on there? Scholes is even duller but I suppose they have the angle that he's a 'United legend'. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

We wish the feeling were mutual.

Then stop downloading my podcast, you monster.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Michael Owen was on the other night and offers absolutely zero insight, the boring cunt. Add to that the fact that not one set of fans of his former clubs actually likes him then why is he on there?

Oh, okay. He sent BT the 'brochure'.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Not sure who the regular Italian football pundits are on BT?…. If Mina Rizouki isn’t one of them it’s not worth watching tbh :cuppa:

Yet if I tweeted this about her I bet I’d be branded a sicko and blocked. Bloody double standards.

• Haha 10

They know jerking off doesn't count, right? 

EDIT: Though it would explain the Liverpool and Arsenal fans, they're definitely wankers. 

Edited by acrossthepond
  • Haha 2