Other Games 22/23

The one thing you can say is that Man U aren't exactly in sparkling form either in the run up to the cup final. Seen I think Mark Douglas say that he thinks all the teams who had players at the world cup will struggle more than usual with fatigue in this second half of the season. If we can cling onto top four, or even just stay close, then the European games will hopefully have a big effect on the teams around us. 

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Undeserved that. Leeds been the miles better side this half 

Having a player like Rashford is bound to make a difference. Best thing Man United could do was to demote and axe Ronaldo and bring back Rashford as a focus for the team.

• Like 3

How was the dive from Grealish. Commentary I heard didn't make anything of it, I swear if it was a lesser team, or a lower profile player and they would have been slating the player for simulation.

Poor IMO that the VAR didn't overturn that, it was the perfect opportunity with no risk as the game was effectively over anyway.

9 hours ago, OTF said:

How was the dive from Grealish. Commentary I heard didn't make anything of it, I swear if it was a lesser team, or a lower profile player and they would have been slating the player for simulation.

Poor IMO that the VAR didn't overturn that, it was the perfect opportunity with no risk as the game was effectively over anyway.

It was a penalty the other player clipped his legs.

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I'm not as bothered about Everton going down now that Lampard has been binned. So much so that I'm backing them for VICTORY this evening. 

I hope they fucking RUIN Klopp's Valentines. 

tut.

definitely more liz truss than maggie thatcher you.

• Haha 2