Other Games 22/23

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

Just seen the team and prospective line up from Man City. I hope this isn't the game Pep disappears up his own arse...

has me nervous too. but we did something similar against them a few weeks back. and went 2 down before the worryingly habitual comeback.

we haven't scored at their new stadium yet so theres that.

injuries, especially to john stones and the out of form phil foden don't help. just look at the bench for confirmation of the injury front. thats the problem with a small squad.

no cancelo doesnt help, but what can you do when a player squares up to the manager?

right nearly time to go hide behind the sofa like an old dr who episode.

positives might be alvarez work rate and a cameo from Max Peroni

• Like 2

Just now, LondonBlue said:

has me nervous too. but we did something similar against them a few weeks back. and went 2 down before the worryingly habitual comeback.

we haven't scored at their new stadium yet so theres that.

injuries, especially to john stones and the out of form phil foden don't help. just look at the bench for confirmation of the injury front. thats the problem with a small squad.

no cancelo doesnt help, but what can you do when a player squares up to the manager?

right nearly time to go hide behind the sofa like an old dr who episode.

positives might be alvarez work rate and a cameo from Max Peroni

Love Pep

'No KDB, purely tactical?'

'Yes' 

LOL

Eell that was fucking shit, thanks a bundle @LondonBlue ;)

Lots of twists and turns still to come in this league. We've still got a game in hand over Spurs and got to play them at home, but we've got to start winning rather than drawing games now. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1