Alexander Isak

Anorthernsoul

• 2 weeks later...

Why would you think adding muscle mass to someone of his build would reduce the risk of injury? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Why would you think adding muscle mass to someone of his build would reduce the risk of injury? 

Not suggesting he needs to turn into a bodybuilder but he's built like a stick, it is well known pumping iron is super helpful for dodging injuries because it beefs up your muscles, tendons, and even those ligaments and bones. When your muscles and tendons are stronger, they keep your body in line and shield your bones and joints when you're on the move or taking a hit. 

And for those silly gooses below you acting as if you cant strengthen your groin

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Another small injury, like I said when we signed him, need to get some mass on him.
bodybuilding GIF

Lifting Weights Gym GIF

Getting him doing the classic groin lifts. That'll help.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Not suggesting he needs to turn into a bodybuilder but he's built like a stick, it is well known pumping iron is super helpful for dodging injuries because it beefs up your muscles, tendons, and even those ligaments and bones. When your muscles and tendons are stronger, they keep your body in line and shield your bones and joints when you're on the move or taking a hit. 

And for those silly gooses below you acting as if you cant strengthen your groin

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

I'd get him doing the Timewarp. Works all the major leg muscles and the pelvic thrust section is killer for your groin. 

• Haha 3
  • Jaysus... 1

ChickenNonce reckons 2-4 weeks out for Isak…but wait for his caveat…..it could be longer.

He hasn’t even had a scan yet. The bloke it’s truly in the dark.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
33 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I choose to read this “I’m here until Europe is no longer a mathematical possibility” I refuse to get attached to toon players ever since Andy Cole broke my heart.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bruno and Isak will be here to lift our first trophy. Fret not.

The FFP $$$ will come from hoying off Wilson and Miggy to Saudi. 

arab GIF

• Haha 2