Alexander Isak

Anorthernsoul

7 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I choose to read this “I’m here until Europe is no longer a mathematical possibility” I refuse to get attached to toon players ever since Andy Cole broke my heart.

Barack Obama Yes GIF by Obama

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Bruno and Isak will be here to lift our first trophy. Fret not.

The FFP $$$ will come from hoying off Wilson and Miggy to Saudi. 

arab GIF

We tried that with Miggy already and he didn't want to go so I'm not convinced of the viability of this option. I can't see Wilson going either tbh. It could end up coming down to biting a sour tasting bullet and selling one of Isak or Bruno to facilitate a bit of squad development.

A lot hinges on what message is being sent to the players for the summer doesn't it? The club has been making a lot of noises about being restricted by FFP, what are they telling the likes of Bruno now? Do we expect to upgrade the 3-4 players we need to to take us to the next level?

To be fair, if we have a normal amount of injuries next season (big If since Botman and Lascelles are already out for half of it), we have a very decent squad to call on as it is. Add 3 quality players (forward, RW, CB?) and maybe 1-2 promising young ones (No. 6?, another forward) and we should be in the top4/cup charge mix. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

I love him.

Should have finished that Barnes cut back pass a lot better though! Then Paul Dummhead's rugby tackle wouldn't have mattered. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

His gaff done over by robbers. 

Think it was just his motor off the drive, even so thieving cunts.

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Wilson would have managed it last season if he wasn't made of glass

I found it staggering that his 100 appearance and was Howe's 100th game managing us. I knew he was often injured but I had not quite realised how much of an impact his fitness has on his game time.

1 hour ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

I found it staggering that his 100 appearance and was Howe's 100th game managing us. I knew he was often injured but I had not quite realised how much of an impact his fitness has on his game time.

And say what you like about Howe, but he's never injured, unlike the rest of the sick notes. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Renton said:

And say what you like about Howe, but he's never injured, unlike the rest of the sick notes. 

He literally didn’t turn up to his first match in charge because he had a made up illness.

• Haha 7

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He literally didn’t turn up to his first match in charge because he had a made up illness.

I heard he was allergic to the 5G that Bill Gates put in the “inoculation “. 

The more you know …

… and, of course, the Genocide

• Haha 12

• 2 weeks later...

love this lad me.

getting on a bit now and have very lucky to have seen goalscorers like macdonald, keegan, beardsley, cole, shearer, ferdinand.

something about this kid though, has the ability to be the best of the lot.

of all the players we've lost to 'bigger' clubs I'd honestly think losing isak would hurt the most, 

no fucking club should be able to afford him.

• Like 8