Jump to content

Alexander Isak


Recommended Posts

Just now, GrahamTaylor5 said:

I'm a bit disappointed to be honest. Full window had been a let down. I don't care what anyone says about giving Mandy and co time. At least we knew where we stood with Ashley. 


Cracking Up Lol GIF

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

I'm a bit disappointed to be honest. Full window had been a let down. I don't care what anyone says about giving Mandy and co time. At least we knew where we stood with Ashley. 

6r4jox.gif

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Got to be horseshit that. Zlatan is only bothered about himself. 

 

Probably but Isak must have bought into what we're trying to do here like Bruno, Tripper, Botman. By all accounts the lad is a strong character and obviously fulfills Howe's massive balls criteria. 

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

 

Probably but Isak must have bought into what we're trying to do here like Bruno, Tripper, Botman. By all accounts the lad is a strong character and obviously fulfills Howe's massive balls criteria. 


I bet he had a medical like no other.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Got to be horseshit that. Zlatan is only bothered about himself. 


That’s what I thought, even if it’s total bollocks, it’s damn sexy bollocks.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, aimaad22 said:

 

Probably but Isak must have bought into what we're trying to do here like Bruno, Tripper, Botman. By all accounts the lad is a strong character and obviously fulfills Howe's massive balls criteria. 

 

 

6r55od.jpg

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.