Alexander Isak

Anorthernsoul

22 minutes ago, NJS said:

I don't think I can pay a higher compliment than to say I can't remember Beardsley doing anything quite like that though he came close a few times. 

was at portsmouth for this one, outrageous skill, never to be forgotten.

what isak did last night was sublime and started from the halfway line. very envious of those in the away end last night!  :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

what isak did last night was sublime and started from the halfway line. very envious of those in the away end last night!  :)

:lol:Scandalous from Beardsley. Other worldly to be able to do that at all, but to be able to do it under pressure in an actual game. These people can just fuck right off as I sit down to a day of spreadsheeting.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

It was that one, the Spurs winner and one against Villa I think where he danced into the box that came to mind. 

But last night I only noticed on the replays that he actually picked up the ball on the fucking halfway line. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:Scandalous from Beardsley. Other worldly to be able to do that at all, but to be able to do it under pressure in an actual game. These people can just fuck right off as I sit down to a day of spreadsheeting.

3093541fdafb3696071775f23631919b.jpeg

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Have you considered live-streaming your mad tekkers?  

• Haha 4

Just now, trophyshy said:

Have you considered live-streaming your mad tekkers?  

The way you lot absolutely gobble down the stats on here, I could probably live off the superchats.

"Watch this graph lads......click refresh aaaaannnnnd...BOOM! Toonpack, thanks for the sub. PaddockLad, thanks for the superchat, it's people like you that keep this channel going."

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'll be honest, I never wake up in the morning and think "I wish I was a professional footballer with the supreme skills of Gazza, Beardsley, or Isak". I wake up with profound regret I can only dream of having the skills Gemmill does with a pivot table. Sad Cry GIF by Originals

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'll be honest, I never wake up in the morning and think "I wish I was a professional footballer with the supreme skills of Gazza, Beardsley, or Isak". I wake up with profound regret I can only dream of having the skills Gemmill does with a pivot table. Sad Cry GIF by Originals

POWER Pivot is where it's at these days. I wouldn't touch a standard pivot table with yours.

I've left you behind with your shorts on back to front here, but you shouldn't feel bad.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

That’s was on The Big Match live I think. Unbelievable stuff

I must have watched the Isak clip 50 times today......its gets better everytime and I could be wrong but looks like it was all with his right foot 

Oh My God Wow GIF

20 minutes ago, Rosco said:

I must have watched the Isak clip 50 times today......its gets better everytime and I could be wrong but looks like it was all with his right foot 

Oh My God Wow GIF

when you watch i keep thinking if he'd cut back in from the corner of the 6 yard box and took a shot instead of crossing, it could well have been the greatest goal in the history of football.

still, we'll settle for it how it was!  :)

• Like 2

That Portsmouth footage btw. A reminder of the class of KK. Not just as a player but his character. You’ve got a bloke who’s won just about everything there is to win, twice winner of the Ballon D’Or. At the twilight of his career and there he is, playing in the second division and doing the dirty work, against centre-halves who could go right through the back of you. And he was doing that so young forwards like Beardsley and Waddle could thrive off the back of it. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

That Portsmouth footage btw. A reminder of the class of KK. Not just as a player but his character. You’ve got a bloke who’s won just about everything there is to win, twice winner of the Ballon D’Or. At the twilight of his career and there he is, playing in the second division and doing the dirty work, against centre-halves who could go right through the back of you. And he was doing that so young forwards like Beardsley and Waddle could thrive off the back of it. 

i honestly can't envisage a time when kevin keegan won't be my greatest ever nufc legend.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Alex said:

He was a hard little bastard wasn't he?

• Like 1

That interview maybe 2 or 3 years ago Kilcline did. Apart from talking about his time here, he spoke about playing against KK. Keegan had just come back to England (Southampton) and Killer (who I think would’ve already been at Coventry) wanted to give him a good old ‘welcome back to English football’. Anyway the plan failed as, in his own words, he couldn’t get close enough to him to kick him 

• Like 4

I loved him as a kid before he even signed for us. Showing me age :lol: I desperately wanted Southampton to win the league that year they led it for so long. 
Also, I remember being down south on the way to visit relatives when it came on the radio he’d signed for us. My dad had to pull the car over for a few minutes :lol: 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7