Alexander Isak

Anorthernsoul

he's one of those strikers who you just fancy to score when they're one on one. i knew pretty much as soon as he got on to that williock pass that it was going in. ice cold in front of goal 

• Like 3

His quickness of feet to control and get a shot off helps a lot, his second against spurs evidence of that. Improvisation to make sure it hits the target like at forest when the cross is slightly behind him, cool as a fucking cucumber to slot it home like the pen at forest or his first v spurs and his two at Anfield. He looks very much unflustered with the potential to be an excellent modern forward/striker. It's these kind of purchases which have me feeling an unusual amount trust whenever we get someone in under this regime, never mind the coaching when they're here. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

he's one of those strikers who you just fancy to score when they're one on one. i knew pretty much as soon as he got on to that williock pass that it was going in. ice cold in front of goal 

Ice cold, like Alex (love this tune, even if Ez is a wanker)

13 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

he's one of those strikers who you just fancy to score when they're one on one. i knew pretty much as soon as he got on to that williockinho pass that it was going in. ice cold in front of goal 

FTFY

4 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

:spinwank:

That's incredible, and then topped off by the look on Murphy's face like he's just nicked a bag of lollies from the school canteen.

• Haha 7

Hatem Ben Arfa went on some incredible runs in his time here but the close control and composure from Isak is somehow even better. The only time he touched the ball with his left foot in that whole run was to receive the pass :lol:

• Like 1

When I saw it in real time I assumed there was some luck and some bundling of the ball off their defenders involved.  On replay, it was the opposite.  Clinical, clean, and a bloke in total control of the situation - proper "how the fuck can you do that at such pace in an actual real match you freak" stuff.  £63m might start looking like a steal if he keeps anything like these levels. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, OTF said:

That's incredible, and then topped off by the look on Murphy's face like he's just nicked a bag of lollies from the school canteen.

The look on all their faces. Just a mixture of joy and disbelief all round. :lol: 

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

B5B5B193-8450-491E-98B9-01E889CCB7D5.jpeg

Willock's look says "I wanna be like Isak when I grow up"*

* Alex is a month younger than Joe

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I find these things a bit weird but it's worth it just for an appearance from Wykiki on the second clip.

Turn if off before the third clip though cos that one is BRUTAL. :lol:

:lol: 

I am fucking crying at the second one. You utter utter CUNT :lol: 

• Haha 6