NUFC Shithousery of the Week - Fulham (H)

Ayatollah Hermione

NUFC Shithousery of the Week - Fulham (H)  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

Trippier picking up the foam and moving it forward after the ref had told him to take it further back 

That was class :lol: 

• Like 1

you missed one - i quite liked pope sprinting over to the bench, getting an instruction from mad dog, then instantly lying down like he was injured to create a stoppage so bruno could get his ankle strapped. first class SH

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Telling the ref that Fulham had 12 players

Did that happen? I did see the ref appear to count their players at one point (near the start I think) and thought what the fuck is he doing.

Tremendous if true, totally fuck the ref's head up with such a simple basic thing.

Genius.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

murphy coming on as sub with 5 to go and immediately going down with cramp was beautiful 

It was. You can just imagine the ref rolling his eyes as he has to pause the game, again.

MInd, with all this shithousery we shouldn't cirticise the opposition for doing it. But I will anyway. :)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

you missed one - i quite liked pope sprinting over to the bench, getting an instruction from mad dog, then instantly lying down like he was injured to create a stoppage so bruno could get his ankle strapped. first class SH

Pope is absolutely key to our shithousery. They cant make him go off the pitch, so he is often injured. 

Multiple balls on the pitch before the penalty. Genius move.