Anthony Gordon Handsome Winger Man

Ayatollah Hermione

4 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

that's already better stats than ASM managed last season

He's not even doing those kinds of numbers in the farmers league he currently plays in

image.png.92fd112a0e2ce5b52d49c9e3f060293e.png

• Haha 2

Southgate is a "big club" cunt lads. It's all too clear.

But I don't want any of our players turning out for England at the minute or any time this season tbh. We can discuss this again next season depending on how the next two transfer windows go.

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Good 👍 

Fucking this. Gordon should be doing nothing but having ice baths and his balls drained by his missus this week and next week he can resume training.

TBH, that should be the plan for the whole team but with their own WAGS, as Ms G needs to concentrate on Rocky not the others.

• Haha 5

39 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Palmer has been alright for Chelsea. Played well yesterday.  But IMO Sterling should have been called up first.

I'm surprised you're questioning Sir Gareth here Holden

I don't think its a Southgate issue. It seems to be inherit of England Managers.

Players like Ryan Mason, Harry Winks etc etc. They wouldn't even get a sniff if they played for someone like Aston Villa.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I don't think its a Southgate issue. It seems to be inherit of England Managers.

Players like Ryan Mason, Harry Winks etc etc. They wouldn't even get a sniff if they played for someone like Aston Villa.

I agree, but at this moment in time Southgate is the England manager. He came in saying he would pick players on form. For the last 18 months he's not done that. 

Like others said. I would rather Gordon etc get rest. I lost any passion for the national side well before the boring cunt was appointed 

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I agree, but at this moment in time Southgate is the England manager. He came in saying he would pick players on form. For the last 18 months he's not done that. 

Like others said. I would rather Gordon etc get rest. I lost any passion for the national side well before the boring cunt was appointed 

It sounds like you're still quite passionate. I don't even watch the games any more so I look at it from a completely disconnected view and look at the results.

2 hours ago, sammynb said:

Fucking this. Gordon should be doing nothing but having ice baths and his balls drained by his missus this week and next week he can resume training.

TBH, that should be the plan for the whole team but with their own WAGS, as Ms G needs to concentrate on Rocky not the others.

Ms G just had a bairn so she's still recovering. She'd have to dislodge her jaw to service the entire team.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

He's been manager for a lot longer than that, and has never picked on form.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Ms G just had a bairn so she's still recovering. She'd have to dislodge her jaw to service the entire team.

I'll have you know that Ms Gemmill has serviced a lot more than 11 men in one go in the not so distant past.

Sadly Mr. Gemmill wasn't one of them.

• Haha 5

"He's a good player," Southgate said. "He was very good with our Under-21s last year. He's very close, I have to say.

"I like his attitude, I like the way he works so hard for the team.

"Of course, I'm sure he was hoping to get a call at this moment, but there are good players playing well in that position on the field.

"But I think, like a couple of others, they've always got to think a little bit further ahead as to, you know, opportunities that can come up.

"I think for somebody like Anthony that's eminently possible with us."

Marcus Rashford birthday outing draws misguided critics

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Marcus Rashford birthday outing draws misguided critics

He has been stinking this season but if you offered to swap Rashford for Gordon I’d take it any day of the week. He scored 31 goals last season and Eddie would get the best out of him. He is just festering under Ten Fraud. 

• Like 1

it's actually great news that neither gordon nor longstaff made the squad. not for them personally, obvs, but we can ill afford more injuries. 

hopefully trippier doesn't play many minutes as he could do with a rest too

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

He really does seem like he feels at home already here. He's absolutely buzzing. 

Playing a big part for an Eddie Howe team playing good football, and he goes home to his lasses massive bangers. I would be buzzing too

• Haha 8

45 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

He is playing well. I hope he can sustain it for the season. Works his balls off and that’s all you can ask. 

That not just it though. This season he's added some real quality to his final ball and finishing. There's not many wingers around who are direct as him getting this amount of goal contributions. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

That not just it though. This season he's added some real quality to his final ball and finishing. There's not many wingers around who are direct as him getting this amount of goal contributions. 

I think that is exactly it. He needs to sustain the quality over a full season. Then carry it on throughout his career to be taken seriously for England etc.