howe's rabblement of lawless, scattershot, buccaneers v jones' congregation of well educated south coast gentry.

thebrokendoll

16 minutes ago, Craig said:

disappointed 'shithousery' wasn't shoehorned in tbh.

i think it's probably covered by rabblement to be honest . i don't think i've ever come across the word before, just discovered it as an alternative to congregation. i assume it's an old term which over time has been replaced by the shorter rabble.

anyway, the dictionary description is that of 'a crowd of tumultuous lowly people' and it really made me chuckle!   :)

• Haha 2

Just now, thebrokendoll said:

i think it's probably covered by rabblement to be honest . i don't think i've ever come across the word before, just discovered it as an alternative to congregation. i assume it's an old term which over time has been replaced by the shorter rabble.

anyway, the dictionary description is that of 'a crowd of tumultuous lowly people' and it really made me chuckle!   :)

Oh don't get me wrong, I salute the title and the use of 'rabblement'. Quite liking the thought we're known as the masters of shithousery in the league now though. 

We're no longer everyone's favourite second club .... good!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Craig said:

Oh don't get me wrong, I salute the title and the use of 'rabblement'. Quite liking the thought we're known as the masters of shithousery in the league now though. 

We're no longer everyone's favourite second club .... good!

aye. and me mate.

i doubt rate jacob murphy at all, however his waving off caleta-car the other night was probably deserving of a longer and improved contract.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

aye. and me mate.

i doubt rate jacob murphy at all, however his waving off caleta-car the other night was probably deserving of a longer and improved contract.

Murphy and Lascelles have both been at it this season. Good to see - let the fuckers hate us. 

I never been bothered about other fans liking us…so why would I care if they hate us? 

We’re an awesome club from an amazing City, we don’t need validation from Millwall or Stoke or whatever.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

Alreet Susie Dent! 

• Haha 5

22 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Atmosphere should be bouncing and I think the players will react and score early. Though, I’m going to be there so expect frustration

I thought it’d be mint against Leicester but it was shite for a good while.

30 minutes ago, Tom said:

I never been bothered about other fans liking us…so why would I care if they hate us? 

We’re an awesome club from an amazing City, we don’t need validation from Millwall or Stoke or whatever.

We may not, however not all other clubs fans could say the same though. (Sunderland, I'm looking at you here, mind). :whistling:

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Craig said:

Murphy and Lascelles have both been at it this season. Good to see - let the fuckers hate us. 

Lascelles won't have been happy about Murphy snatching his title of Master of Shithousery with such a flawlessly executed manouvre when he'd worked so hard for it. I daresay he'll be head down in the newly built Centre for Excellence in Shithousing trying to imagine a way back to the top.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, OTF said:

Lascelles won't have been happy about Murphy snatching his title of Master of Shithousery with such a flawlessly executed manouvre when he'd worked so hard for it. I daresay he'll be head down in the newly built Centre for Excellence in Shithousing trying to imagine a way back to the top.

Straight red while warming up next game

• Haha 4