Pep's not plastic club from Manchester versus Eddie's wounded League Cup xG winners (+ Fish)

Toonpack

Noone's asking the real question though, how did @Christmas Tree get the refereeing gig here? We'll have to wait until full time to find out. Expect an unannounced toilet break mid-half.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, OTF said:

Agree, so we should be resetting our line a little amd not committing so high.

Get the point but sit too deep and you’ll never get out at all. We were penned in for a good 10 minutes there. Maybe the high press is the better option

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Get the point but sit too deep and you’ll never get out at all. We were penned in for a good 10 minutes there. Maybe the high press is the better option

I guess that's what Eddie thinks as well, but we're taking it too high when it leaves us exposed like it has.

Just now, Gemmill said:

These two are less a commentary team and more a Manchester City compliment generator. 

What the fuck was that 2 minute long ramble about Grealish for? :lol: I understand that there’s no atmosphere to speak of but surely you can be silent for 10 seconds until something actually happens

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

There’s Joes two game suspension 

Inevitable that he gets a yellow in a game like this.

A clear foul on our player is apparently "a horrible coming together", I'd have settled for "terrible late dangerous foul".

• Like 2