David Moyes's Bubble-Blowing Bellwhiffs vs Eddie Howe's RELENTLESS Slaphead-Slaying Mags

Gemmill

1 hour ago, Meenzer said:

:D

To actually answer the question, if the M25's behaving then driving round to the north-east side, in on the M11, parking up around Redbridge or Woodford and getting the Central Line the rest of the way isn't a bad shout. That's a mighty big 

Edited by spongebob toonpants
Fuck the Tories
  • Haha 4

Rice dominated the midfield in our last match against them, but as people have said we were in the middle of our slump at that point, plus Bruno didn't play that game. If I were a betting man I'd have us to win 3-0 and help push that dour fucker Moyes out of a job. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Must admit the end of season pissy pants has kicked in. I was fine against Man U but now we are in 3rd and the end is nigh......

Animated GIF

Oh Fuck the fucking fuck off with your fucking pissy fucking pants you fucking fucker.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Must admit the end of season pissy pants has kicked in. I was fine against Man U but now we are in 3rd and the end is nigh......

Animated GIF

Do you think we’ll avoid relegation though? 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

steps 1&2 negotiated, step 3 in progress.

a paddington pub is rapidly approaching. thank fuck for that!  :lol:

GIF by Paddington Bear

• Haha 5

West Ham are the kind of team that I think we can beat away from home on the basis that they should at least be -trying- to win the game. That means they're on the front foot more, more susceptible to the press and therefore more likely to be forced into errors/provide room for us to create things.

I'd be disappointed if we didn't win this after Saturday's performance.

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

West Ham are the kind of team that I think we can beat away from home on the basis that they should at least be -trying- to win the game. That means they're on the front foot more, more susceptible to the press and therefore more likely to be forced into errors/provide room for us to create things.

I'd be disappointed if we didn't win this after Saturday's performance.

That would be a decent theory if Moyes wasn't their manager. By all accounts he's even more negative than usual this season. I suppose he does have the excuse, to a certain extent, of how many games they've played due to Europa. We'll see, hopefully Moyes does put them out to play a bit and that allows us to play to our strengths. Regardless I still think we'll honk them 2 or 3 nil. 

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

step 4 complete. in the pride of paddington, nowhere fucking near as salubrious as the percy. no cash payment, £6.55 a pint. robbing cockney cunts!  :(

20230405_175434.thumb.jpg.f2c9adafbaaa3824b0250d25c0a58ef5.jpg

SIX BASTARD FIFTY FIVE FOR A PINT OF SOUTHERN PISS WATER!!!!!!!

I need to lay down, can't afford to Mong out again! 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

That would be a decent theory if Moyes wasn't their manager. By all accounts he's even more negative than usual this season. I suppose he does have the excuse, to a certain extent, of how many games they've played due to Europa. We'll see, hopefully Moyes does put them out to play a bit and that allows us to play to our strengths. Regardless I still think we'll honk them 2 or 3 nil. 

I did think about Moyes while writing this tbh but figured that even he must feel some sort of pressure to try and look like he's setting up to win home games :lol:

If he's going super negative then this is going to be a painful affair.

4 minutes ago, Chaser said:

It's just a lovely thing to have useful options from the bench. It's like turning out with 2 teams when you've got quality in key positions. 

Options with real quality as well as incessant in your face energy. Don't think many defences would enjoy having to deal with a fresh Isak/Gordon/Willock combo bearing down on you at 75 minutes. 

• Like 1