Sandro Tonali

wykikitoon

29 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Wow that's been sorted quick! 

Ridiculously quick. Unless they've had all the evidence to go and he's just played supergrass to blow the lid on the wider problem to get a lesser sentence. 

I Think So Gaz Coombes GIF by AbsoluteRadio

Edited by Chaser

Just now, Chaser said:

Ridiculously quick. Unless they've had all the evidence to go and he's just played supergrass to blow the lid on the wider problem to get a lesser sentence. 

He probably got less time for ratting out Sandro and Zaniolo 

Good that he's just moved from a country with very strict gambling laws to a country that actively encourages betting and which includes betting adverts during every break on Sky Sports. Even suggesting possible bets at half time during football matches.

That should help.

• Like 6

9172250297e39333cfb15f1170672056.jpg

"Why didn't you tell me you worked for the cabal of mysterious Tyneside businessmen, Tom? I thought you were just some two bob mackem bastard trying to get me to pay for their elevator to be fixed."

"The mysterious cabal of Tyneside businessmen don't like their name to be banded around, I only have one client and it's them."

"What can I do for them, Tom?"

"Get Sandro off by tonight or tomorrow you'll be sharing your bed with Khartoum's head, bonny lad."

maxresdefault.jpg

"Mamma Mia!"

• Haha 10

16 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Its alreet  Wor Sean has it covered. 

Thank god someone as reliable and respected as Sean is on the case. I was worried for a moment.