Sandro Tonali

wykikitoon

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Yeah maybe you’re right. I think they will be looking at themselves this morning though, wondering if they missed anything..

DL?..  wtf is that when it’s at home? 🤔

Downstairs Loo. You can bet anywhere these days.

• Haha 10

Article in the famous Italian pink paper suggests that he did bet on matches involving Milan (according to a different player) and their might be proof of it. It’s depending on this and Tonali‘s stance if there us the possibility of a sort if plea deal and a reduced sentence.

If not the Union rooms will get an Italian waiter.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Article in the famous Italian pink paper suggests that he did bet on matches involving Milan (according to a different player) and their might be proof of it. It’s depending on this and Tonali‘s stance if there us the possibility of a sort if plea deal and a reduced sentence.

Ticket office certainly needs an extra pair of hands 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Yeah maybe you’re right. I think they will be looking at themselves this morning though, wondering if they missed anything..

DL?..  wtf is that when it’s at home? 🤔

The DOWNLOW baby. Just something me and the cool kids lowkey talk about and shit.

I can't keep up with this, someone needs to get the Corleone's on the blower and sort it out.

That being said has anyone been on RTG yet? As I assume they have discussed this and it's a fucking goldmine :lol:

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The DOWNLOW baby. Just something me and the cool kids lowkey talk about and shit.

I notice in another thread thread that you drive a Ford Focus. Membership criteria for the cool kids seems to have changed somewhat since ah were a lad :cuppa: 

• Haha 10

34 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Ticket office certainly needs an extra pair of hands 🤷🏻‍♂️

I went yesterday and there were 3 staff and NO FUCKING QUEUE. I was so dumbstruck I couldn't get the words out about what I needed from them. 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I notice in another thread thread that you drive a Ford Focus. Membership criteria for the cool kids seems to have changed somewhat since ah were a lad :cuppa: 

I bet you drive around the mean streets of Poole in an old MG.

Roof down, ponytail flapping in the wind, resting the sleeve of your paisley shirt on the rolled down window, glancing at yourself in the wingmirror and giving it a knowing grin and the double eyebrows.... "Life is good, Robert. Life. Is. Good."

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

Holy Fuck, this is a mess.

Sort your shit out Wolfgang. This is borderline unreadable.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

In this situation you would expect at minimum that he would let the club know exactly what was going on, what the deal was, so that they could prepare for it. The fact he has failed to do this is really concerning and I would imagine we have to throw the book at him here tbh.

On 16/10/2023 at 08:40, Diego21 said:

Well. I have been reading several things in the Italian press.

We must be careful.

Apparently, Tonali has admitted that he has a gambling problem and has said that he is going to do everything he can to get his penalty reduced and that he is already trying to find a plan to deal with his problems.

Apparently, the other investigated player (Fagioli) has accused Tonali of having helped him with betting (that is, he was the one who introduced him to the subject) by teaching him how different applications worked. And Tonali is going to admit all. 

Fagioli:

"Tonali? I saw him with his mobile phone and he was betting, I couldn't see whether it was on football or other sports, and I asked him what he was doing and he replied that I could do it too because the movements were not traceable. That's when I started betting too because others were doing it and I didn't have to worry about whether the sites were regular or not. And there were rumors in the community that he too had huge debts around."

• Like 1

He does need help, that’s a given. He’s also blatantly lied through omission. That’s a £50 million lie. Balls like watermelons or never to be trusted in the dressing room? I get that he’s an addict but he is also party to removing the problem from his beloved Milan and putting it , white hot, into the in tray of NUFC. That’s perhaps not literal fraud, but it is certainly morally fraudulent :cuppa: 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Fagioli:

"Tonali? I saw him with his mobile phone and he was betting, I couldn't see whether it was on football or other sports, and I asked him what he was doing and he replied that I could do it too because the movements were not traceable. That's when I started betting too because others were doing it and I didn't have to worry about whether the sites were regular or not. And there were rumors in the community that he too had huge debts around."

Fucking grassing bastard.

In all seriousness though, this is a massive concern. The player has an issue that he needs help with but we're potentially in a £55m hole because of it.

23 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Holy Fuck, this is a mess.

Sort your shit out Wolfgang. This is borderline unreadable.

Reported for ageism. This is what happens with age when typing with sausage-like fingers and without reading glasses.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Fagioli:

Dirty snitch