Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

10 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

ASM thought that about Newcastle, just sayin’ Sheila. 

f51f6c95c110a17fa57e53a8a5e3c6cd.gif

You THREATENING me? 

Im from woop woop, not some city bitch, ill put 2 in your chest 

angry desperate housewives GIF

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer

14 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

“With this second incident, it’s becoming a bad night for Burnley. First the pitch invader, now a red card” :lol: You worry that some people look at getting twatted by Man City 3-0 as a good result.

This is all Burnley mean to me.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I seem to be watching 2 blokes rimming Spurs as they scrape a draw against Brentford.

They implied Brentford should've beaten us last season because Toney missed a pen without mentioning the cunty var decision that gave that pen so they could fuck off anyway for me. 

Not impressed by either team here so far. Might be famous last words, but looking at how open Liverpool still are, we could really give them a good trouncing in a few weeks. Especially given that they won't be sitting back obviously, as a lot of teams will when they visit us. Unless Klopp becomes substantially more conservative in his selection, and very quickly gets Lavia or whoever in as DM. 

It seems to me that Liverpool and Chelsea are still a step below us.

Chelsea have good players, but Pochettino still doesn't know what to play (I'm surprised he chose 3-5-2) and I think Mudryk is going to be very, very good when he adapts to the rhythm of the Premier League.

Liverpool finished last season at a very high level, but I think they are going to suffer a lot from Fabinho's loss (they have a very weak and weak midfield), that Salah (who is going to continue scoring a lot of goals) is not the player from 3-4 years ago and that if they don't find a scorer in Darwin Nuñez they will suffer a lot in tight games.