Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

46 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Are Spurs in this big six?

Not sure how they ever got included in this. 

Well up until last season they finished in the top six eleven times running so it’s fair enough.

• Like 1

I watched the second half and honestly, I think we are clear level above Liverpool. Even last season I thought we were better than rhem in bith games, just lost due to a combination of bad luck and biased refereeing. We look like we've moved upwards when the opposite seems to have happened to them. Theyve lost a lot of important players, Salah is progreesively worsening, and Klopp is a busted flush. I'll be gutted if we don't beat them at SJP. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Renton said:

I watched the second half and honestly, I think we are clear level above Liverpool. Even last season I thought we were better than rhem in bith games, just lost due to a combination of bad luck and biased refereeing. We look like we've moved upwards when the opposite seems to have happened to them. Theyve lost a lot of important players, Salah is progreesively worsening, and Klopp is a busted flush. I'll be gutted if we don't beat them at SJP. 

They are very shaky at the back, the space in the channels was clear to see. They won't be able to live with our attacking prowess if they don't strengthen soon.

Chelsea signing Caicedo and potentially Lavia too. Liverpool are in dire need of a true blue DM. And unfortunately for them that is a position that currently commanding a very high transfer fee. 3 DMs gone for north of £100m recently, right? Enzo Fernandez, Declan Rice and now Moises Caicedo. 

If Liverpool have ambitions of top 4, they need a top tier DM and they've left it late to find one for this window. I still think they're short in depth at CB. 

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

• Haha 2

Am down near Southampton for hols for the past week and the wee man wanted to go to see a game. Bit far to go to Newcastle :(

Ended up going to see Southampton Vs Norwich all in for £45 with good seats and was a cracking game at 4-4. Ex NUFC players Adam Armstrong scored 2 and Tim Krul an unused sub.

The defending was shambolic at times, your man Bazunu is a shocking keeper.

Southampton had a few lively young players come on towards the end who started to carve Norwich up and your man Sara for Norwich scored a nice goal too. Looks like there is a good player in there too.

Nearly a full crowd too they had 30k out. While I wasn't invested in the game the wee man had a super day out.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

They’ll scrape this game. Like they always do.

They should do. Missed the first half but apparently wolves had chances? I'm genuinely gobsmacked that some have tipped them to have a shout at the title or finish second.

Edited by Howmanheyman