Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

Gallagher's a bit lucky there mind. Cucurella was back but he's absolutely dogshit so I would still call that a clear goalscoring opportunity. 

The opportunity might even have been enhanced by Cucurella's presence. 

Solihull Moors.  I thought they’d all be blacked up like Othello but turns out the name comes from the merger of Solihull Borough FC and Moor Green FC in 2007 :cuppa:

200.gif?cid=7ad0e14cplgrsj5xhu04ggr305s2I’m on a train…. 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Gatesheed won the FA Trophy on pens v Solihull Moors 

Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

How's the cross country train ride back to the Sarf mate? Any Brighton fans on it. If so, point out, factually, Tynemouth and Whitley Bay are better. 👍 Stoney beached sea gull loving cunts. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2

Just now, Renton said:

How's the cross country train ride back to the Sarf mate? Any Brighton fans on it. If do, point out, factually, Tynemouth and Whitley Bay are better. 👍

There’s two sat in front of us and are talking loudly about every facet of BAHA FC, the players, managers,fans, directors and the ground. Fuckin self obsessed Divi 2 boring cunts. 

I’ve been doing a job in Worthing and it much better than the over rated shit tip up the road. And neither of them are as good as Tynemouth or Whitley Bay 👌

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Fyp

“tway” in the Kale Valley… precisely the same pronunciation as “two” in Dutch…. As in the football  club Willem II (Wullie the second :good: ) which makes you think ☺️

IMG_4485.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1