Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Bit of nostalgia if anyone fancies it. 

That was a great final with a nice outcome. (Unless you're an MLF of course). 

• Haha 3

Today's game between the mancs, if I absolutely had to bet my life on it I'd say RTG are rooting for a Man U win more than we are for a Man City victory. It'll be close but they'll be pining for it a little bit more desperately. :cuppa:

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

If it’s a draw after 90 mins of the FA Cup final then Man Utd (even if they went on to lose) would get the European place.

That can't be right. It's the winner of the cup that takes the European spot, surely. 

This is  like 1995 when we needed Man Utd to beat Everton to get a UEFA Cup place after finishing 6th. Everton won for any toddlers reading. 

In the end it didn't happen and I didn't feel that bothered thinking we didn't deserve a place if we couldn't finish higher than 6th.

This time  considering where we are in the scheme of things I think it's more important we do make it

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

If it’s a draw after 90 mins of the FA Cup final then Man Utd (even if they went on to lose) would get the European place.

No, it’s whichever team got the fewest cards in the tournament divided by the number of TV appearances.  

2 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

I read that earlier and I didn’t believe it. What the cunting fuck is that all about? 🤨

Put the BBC on there and caught the beginning of some pseudo poetry in a manc accent. Switched it  straight off quicker than you could say 'FUCK THAT.' 

I'll put it on at three o'clock. :good:

37 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I read that earlier and I didn’t believe it. What the cunting fuck is that all about? 🤨

Aye. Can’t believe it’s true. Might be a Twitter wind up.

13 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

13 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

IMG_4605.png

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

IMG_4605.png

So what you are saying is that a draw at 90 mins and city to lose will still see us through seeing they have already qualified for Europe? :D 

That has to be bollocks, like. :lol: Man city win in 90, we're in Europe, man city win in ET or pens then Man U qualify? No fucking way, man. It makes zero sense.