Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Foden with the worst trademark celebration since Robbie Keane.

not a fan of it but he's nicknamed the sniper, apparently. so i guess thats why.

1 hour ago, Alex said:

If he can’t pick a side at the Euros with Foden and Bellingham starting, fitness permitting, he really needs to pack it in 

for me its front 3 with kane and saka 2 of those

midfield 3 with rice behind bellingham and foden

back 4 with stones in his hybrid defender midfielder role to support rice when in possession

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I actually agree with this. It would be a change that genuinely improved things. So it won't happen.

Ive said for years they need to stop the clock like in Rugby. It's not difficult. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

:lol: This job is sending him round the twist.

Needs to join the tory party with that level of lying and delusion, the Dutch slaphead prick. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I actually agree with this. It would be a change that genuinely improved things. So it won't happen.

And, without really wanting to defend referees, they have enough on their plate at the top level. Official timekeeper would make sense. Won’t happen. A bit like my idea (although I’m sure I’m not the only one thinking it) where the var people make the call if they think a decision needs changing, it’s probably too sensible to catch on. 

• Like 4

Screenshot_20240303-194841.thumb.png.4efd7c774f010dc986b51b0a0acd7b2c.png

image.gif.4708ade18efcfe86bfeaea259188e726.gif

City have more shots than ManUtd's possession % :lol: :lol: 

Ten Hag really is a gift. 

• Haha 2

He’s right th

2 hours ago, LondonBlue said:

not a fan of it but he's nicknamed the sniper, apparently. so i guess thats why.

Makes sense.

IMG_1332.jpeg

• Haha 8

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

It's the same with them all the time. Moments of individual brilliance from a dogshit team.

Long way to go though.

Same as Chelsea

3 hours ago, LondonBlue said:

for me its front 3 with kane and saka 2 of those

midfield 3 with rice behind bellingham and foden

back 4 with stones in his hybrid defender midfielder role to support rice when in possession

Branthwaite at CB is surely a better option than Maguire? I'd go for something like this, although Cole Palmer and Ollie Watkins might be in with a shout of starting. If Southgate shoe horns Maguire, Henderson, Phillips, Rashford or Grealish into the starting XI he can GTF

IMG_8123.png.920bb9d41ec12e36c7b8313d3787f537.png

8 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Branthwaite at CB is surely a better option than Maguire? I'd go for something like this, although Cole Palmer and Ollie Watkins might be in with a shout of starting. If Southgate shoe horns Maguire, Henderson, Phillips, Rashford or Grealish into the starting XI he can GTF

IMG_8123.png.920bb9d41ec12e36c7b8313d3787f537.png

He’ll play two holding midfielders with Saka, Bellingham and Foden behind Kane imo.

• Like 1

They're not plucky underdog, they're one of the richest and most successful clubs on the planet. This isn't Rotherham meeting Man City in the cup, it's a fucking derby between two sides in the top flight where 1 player got a yellow card.

Man Utd have over €700m worth of talent, and they managed 3 shots, less than 25% of what Luton managed (€101m). Luton. Luton also managed more possession. In fact Man City managed as many shots against Man Utd as they took in their games against Luton and Bournemouth (€341m) combined.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, The Fish said:

They're not plucky underdog, they're one of the richest and most successful clubs on the planet. This isn't Rotherham meeting Man City in the cup, it's a fucking derby between two sides in the top flight where 1 player got a yellow card.

Man Utd have over €700m worth of talent, and they managed 3 shots, less than 25% of what Luton managed (€101m). Luton. Luton also managed more possession. In fact Man City managed as many shots against Man Utd as they took in their games against Luton and Bournemouth (€341m) combined.

Impressed you didn’t make any typos considering you typed this one-handed. 

mmhmm-cousin.gif

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Impressed you didn’t make any typos considering you typed this one-handed. 

mmhmm-cousin.gif

I did, no surprise your diminishing eyesight failed you though.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I did, no surprise your diminishing eyesight failed you though.

I mean, I was reading it one-handed so…

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I mean, I was reading it one-handed so…

....and had your eyes closed on the vinegars.

• Haha 2