Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

God bless the poor cunt that has to interview him after the match. No doubt their credentials will be called out, and they’ll be called stupid or some variation of the word.

• Like 6

This has been 2 very good weekends for us with the Man U and West Ham results. If Arsenal battet Villa, it may be good to still try and look at reducing the 10 point gap above us rather than looking at Man U and West Ham. 

Even if we don't manage the seemingly impossible task of catching one of them above us, it would be great to see how close we can get. 

Maybe this season has not been so bad after all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

This has been 2 very good weekends for us with the Man U and West Ham results. If Arsenal battet Villa, it may be good to still try and look at reducing the 10 point gap above us rather than looking at Man U and West Ham. 

Even if we don't manage the seemingly impossible task of catching one of them above us, it would be great to see how close we can get. 

Maybe this season has not been so bad after all.

That's the thing, as long as CL football is mathematically possible, it should provide motivation. We have a decent run in, no European football, no domestic cup distraction, some players coming back to fitness too 

This season has been very good. I think Luke Edwards raised a good point. Has this season been as impressive as the others under Howe, when you consider all the injuries and suspensions, tough draws etc.

1st rescues us from odds on for the drop, to 11th.

2nd, transforms our style, gets us into CL, excellent defence, etc.

3rd, almost navigates out of the Group of Death, 2 domestic QFs despite unbelievable draws, potentially gets us into Europe, despite being unable to consistently name our best 11.

• Like 7

You can get 10/1 for Liverpool to win the league after that result. Incidentally, you can get 50/1 for us to finish in the top 4. 6th would be brilliant given the way the season has gone 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Why, I want Villa to win so Arsenal blow the league.

I want City to win the league (which I think they’ll do anyway) and I want us to catch Villa

Edited by Toonpack
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Although it sticks in the craw a bit, want Arsenal to muller Villa

You think that's bad? I want Everton to beat Chelsea tomorrow.

Sad Arrested Development GIF

• Haha 6

Just now, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

We have no chance of catching Villa.

probably not, but the longer it remains a mathematical possibility the better.

1 minute ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Why, I want Villa to win so Arsenal blow the league.

Aye. I don’t see us getting CL anyway. I also think Villa getting CL is better for us in the long term than Spurs getting back in next season. 

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

You can get 10/1 for Liverpool to win the league after that result. Incidentally, you can get 50/1 for us to finish in the top 4. 6th would be brilliant given the way the season has gone 

8mqqtg.jpg

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I think I'd like to see Sky's big title race buckled completely today. Don't think we can catch Villa anyway. 

Get in !!! We’re catching Villa lads

• Haha 7

Hate to agree with Gemill but surely we’re not catching spurs and Villa. Overturning a 10 point deficit with 18 to play for is surely beyond us. We’d have to win every game and two teams’ form would have to fall off a cliff.