Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

11 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Bayern v Real is a bit like Man Utd v Liverpool…. you might see a decent game but that’s tempered by both clubs being utter fuckin cunts :cuppa:

My youngest already got the gist: she wanted a meteor to hit the stadium to make it worth watching.

She fell asleep at half time.

• Haha 5

Ipswich win 2-1 they only need a point at home to Huddersfield on sunday to get promoted to the premier league.  

sat

Edited by Tdansmith

10 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Ipswich can’t fuck this up surely. Portman Road was my first English football ground in 1991. I have a very soft spot for them.

Can't see them not going up. Huddersfield are as good as down, they'll need a miricale to stay up. Even a draw will see Ipswich  up and Leeds are playing Southampton as well.  

Southampton are guaranteed 4th though. They can't do better and they can't be caught. In those circumstances, and with playoffs coming up, Leeds should absolutely howk them. 

Why are the mighty Sunlun not in this conversation, is it because they so far out of sight at the top of the league ??

• Haha 5

On 18/04/2024 at 12:39, wykikitoon said:

That's it really.

Grealish got that kid booked early, which was decent.  But if he didn't go down he could have been through.  He knows how to get a foul does Grealish but sometimes I think if he can stay up he can get more.  Because he is targeted and he doesn't always go down.  He gets kicked from pillar to post in some games and just takes it.

think jack read your post. against forest he stayed on his feet and made the defender disappear magic jack

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Why are the mighty Sunlun not in this conversation, is it because they so far out of sight at the top of the league ??

they started a thread about ipswich  at the back end of march which has now been revived.....

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/ipswich-top-of-the-league.1630614/

sunderland, unsurprisingly, are much better than them and it's all down to luck for the tractor boys, or so says the thickest cunt ever to open an Internet page, I give you the one and only, terminally stupid keith s30s, the very same bloke who proclaimed all the teams in CL group of death were shite.....

1141698491_Screenshot_20240501_092258_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.4fb1558cd735a3d47488813ab12028c8.jpg

• Haha 6

17 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

they started a thread about ipswich  at the back end of march which has now been revived.....

sunderland, unsurprisingly, are much better than them and it's all down to luck for the tractor boys, or so says the thickest cunt ever to open an Internet page, I give you the one and only, terminally stupid keith s30s, the very same bloke who proclaimed all the teams in CL group of death were shite.....

1141698491_Screenshot_20240501_092258_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.4fb1558cd735a3d47488813ab12028c8.jpg

I always look or the "comfort blanket" post in threads like that. 

And here it is  "Ipswich will come straight back down" 😂

• Haha 4

They need to get VAR in the Championship so that shots that come off the very end of your toes which fool the keeper can be looked at. Fucking out of order that. 

"Checking for possible end of toes shot"

Vardy's missed hat tricks should carry greater weight than an end of toes shot. It's pretty basic stuff and the table would look very different if the EFL would wake up and listen to Keith. 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

I always look or the "comfort blanket" post in threads like that. 

And here it is  "Ipswich will come straight back down" 😂

it wouldn't surprise in the slightest if it turned out that the viz character terry fuckwit was based on keith. bless him.

• Haha 4

As I've said before with that Keith lunatic, it's Pop Robson I feel sorry for, unknowingly being used as an avatar for a village idiot. 

• Haha 5

49 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

As I've said before with that Keith lunatic, it's Pop Robson I feel sorry for, unknowingly being used as an avatar for a village idiot. 

aye.

mind you, you can't help but feel sorry for the football supporting folk of suffolk too.

despite being on the cusp of automatic promotion they have to live with the fact that they're actually not as good as sunderland.

they must be gutted.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

aye.

mind you, you can't help but feel sorry for the football supporting folk of suffolk too.

despite being on the cusp of automatic promotion they have to live with the fact that they're actually not as good as sunderland.

they must be gutted.

There, that's fixed it

BYQfN4.jpg

• Haha 14

The mackems have shown proper relegation form (or bad luck) for months now. 

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

The mackems have shown proper relegation form (or bad luck) for months now. 

Caught a bit of Gabbiadini calling o'nien saying he's always doing silly stuff and he's been a very lucky lad on a few occasions so basically he must be outrageously stupid if even chief arselicker gabbiadooni is slating him? Also slagged off their players saying they're scared to shoot. The worm has turned! :lol: (or he's not involved financially with safc anymore?) 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

I’m giving him way too much credit by actually reading his post, here, but he contradicts himself totally. 

Lucky Ipswich had a penalty denied. 

Unlucky Blackburn had two goals correctly disallowed. 

As TBD says 

tumblr_nxmkbax6oe1ru67qro1_500.jpg?w=924

( Incidentally, also found Mr. RaspberryJamQuiffThompers as TF)

A20ppIfCIAAGLVy.jpg

• Haha 10

I love when some of them make it massively obvious that they watch no other football than Sunderland :lol: Ipswich are at a different level to the Mackems but because it was a tight game when they played each other, Sunderland are therefore a much better side 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

They need to get VAR in the Championship so that shots that come off the very end of your toes which fool the keeper can be looked at. Fucking out of order that. 

"Checking for possible end of toes shot"

Vardy's missed hat tricks should carry greater weight than an end of toes shot. It's pretty basic stuff and the table would look very different if the EFL would wake up and listen to Keith. 

I think it was the 'slithering' that fooled the keeper, so they'd need to check for that too if the result from the "end of toes shot" was inconclusive.

• Haha 2

Watching the PSG game and just been reminded that Paul Lambert played the full 90 mins (and won) in the CL final for Dortmund against a Juve team featuring Zidane, Del Pierre, Deschamps and Vieri