Respectful Pep's Arteta Squashers vs Eddie "Fanny Magnet" Howe's Rapid Challengers

Gemmill

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Shit title but quite honestly I've got nothing bad to say about Pep, and when you're forced to do these every week, it happens.

aye, very poor title.

you'd have thought you'd have a bit more effort in to the last one you'll be starting for a while.

• Haha 11

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I tell you what, it's tough at the top. Having to endure this grief from the absolute dregs of the thread starting world.

8 match threads started, 8 unbeaten.

blows out the water anything arsene wenger thinks he achieved.

I am the invincible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Shit title but quite honestly I've got nothing bad to say about Pep, and when you're forced to do these every week, it happens.

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm gonna audit this. There's a thread starter league table incoming. You've forced me into this, reputations are on the line.

What's with all this "forced" nonsense ? Eh ? You can't wait to get typing, I bet you've got the seasons titles stashed in a spreadsheet somewhere just awaiting final timely edits before a quick Ctrl C/Ctrl V.

Good season to steal thread duties for mind, seeing as we're going unbeaten.

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

What's with all this "forced" nonsense ? Eh ? You can't wait to get typing, I bet you've got the seasons titles stashed in a spreadsheet somewhere just awaiting final timely edits before a quick Ctrl C/Ctrl V.

Nah, he's probably got a bunch of "arrays" and then just uses a formula like this to put them together,

=XLOOKUP(F1,A1:A19,B1:B19,"?",0,1) & " " & INDEX(C1:C19,RANDBETWEEN(1,COUNTA(C1:C19)),1) & " vs Eddie '" & INDEX(E1:E38,RANDBETWEEN(1,COUNTA(E1:E38)),1) & "' Howe's " & INDEX(D1:D19,RANDBETWEEN(1,COUNTA(D1:D19)),1)

Piece of piss!

• Like 2

Fancy us here. Man City are in 3rd gear until winter, will miss Gundogan more than they think, de Bruyne is spazzed and we've massively upgraded Saint-Maximin.

3-1 us and Pep paying homage to the Kings of the North after.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I'm gonna audit this. There's a thread starter league table incoming. You've forced me into this, reputations are on the line.

13 goals in a week on my watch- beat that you big ginger taxi-danger. :lol:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Like an old boy, 1st world war typists knew that shortcut.

I also remember fountain pens and blotting paper (quills were before my time though)

2 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Oh god… if that happens we’ll need to book time on the James Webb Telescope to measure the furthest reaches of Gemma’s ego. :lol:

• Haha 3

We notoriously drop points early on and this is our toughest fixture.

Kev injured. But perhaps more crucially, so are Stones and Dias.

Also Gundogan is a massive loss to us in both rhythm and creativity. It'll take a while to heal that hole.

Think you're facing us at just the right time for you but at the same time, this is Pep. Pep knows all of the above and he just may have a cunning plan.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

Also Gundogan is a massive loss to us in both rhythm and creativity. It'll take a while to heal that hole.

Think you're facing us at just the right time for you but at the same time, this is Pep. Pep knows all of the above and he just may have a cunning plan.

Hopefully it's another one of those plans he had before the ManU game back in January 😂 with the same result

10 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

that swings it. I’m sticking with three nufc players in fantasy football 

• Haha 2