Eddie’s One Man Dugout Wonderboys vs. Fag Ash Lil’s Wall Pushing Disappointments.

Monkeys Fist

9 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I think, as a collective, Team Sausage should subtly hide sausages in match/club related pics. 

Here’s my first effort to get the ball rolling
7wl9z1.jpg

10 points if you can find it. 

If you’d stashed it on his top lip, upside down, we’d all still be looking. Stash in the tache

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I think, as a collective, Team Sausage should subtly hide sausages in match/club related pics. 

Here’s my first effort to get the ball rolling
7wl9z1.jpg

10 points if you can find it. 

Red Ed w Sausage.jpg

• Haha 9

What are the chances that PIF are intentionally trying to psyche out Salah and Liverpool in the run up to the game, by making an offer for him this week. If the rumours are true of course. I fully support those kind of wind up tactics if the aforementioned is the case. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It’s not the case.

Not the case it's not all part of some ridiculously unlikely, utterly implausible, tinfoil wearing plot for the PIF to unsettle Salah, or not the case he might be getting sold to Al kebab or whatever it is? 

If the Saudi clubs are interested in buying Salah, and it seems they are giving all the reports, it does seem a bit of a coincidence that there are newspaper articles everywhere in the week we play Liverpool. And to be clear I'm not saying that they'd only make an offer to wind them up, as again I do think they hold a genuine interest in buying him. I suppose it could also be the case of the British papers trying to create clickbait in the run up to the game given reported Saudi interest in Salah predates this week. 

Edited by Polarboy

He is 31. Perfect age to get a good fee for him. He’ll start slowing down maybe next season.

If I was liverpool I’d be tempted to push to see how much they are willing to pay. 

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

He is 31. Perfect age to get a good fee for him. He’ll start slowing down maybe next season.

If I was liverpool I’d be tempted to push to see how much they are willing to pay. 

He got a massive new deal a year or so ago as well didn't he? They could be getting a Chelsea-esque helping hand from the Saudi's whilst it appears we got a bog standard fee for ASM who's still 26 I believe? 

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

He got a massive new deal a year or so ago as well didn't he? They could be getting a Chelsea-esque helping hand from the Saudi's whilst it appears we got a bog standard fee for ASM who's still 26 I believe? 

But think of what we save in bandages?

• Haha 4

Newcastle United head coach Eddie Howe has explained how he finds it “difficult to have personal relationships as a manager” owing to his competitive nature.

His side face Liverpool on Sunday afternoon, whose manager Jurgen Klopp has been critical of Newcastle’s ownership and spending power over the past two years.

There have been flashpoints in recent games between the two sides, typified by tensions after Fabio Carvalho’s last-minute winner in the game at Anfield last season. Liverpool were the only team to beat Newcastle twice in the league last season, but were beaten to fourth spot by Howe’s side.

“That horse faced, fag breath cunt better watch his fucking mouth” Howe replied when asked whether the rivalry between the two clubs had ramped up in recent years.

• Haha 10

15 hours ago, Polarboy said:

What are the chances that PIF are intentionally trying to psyche out Salah and Liverpool in the run up to the game, by making an offer for him this week. If the rumours are true of course. I fully support those kind of wind up tactics if the aforementioned is the case. 

Someone needs to lay off the talkSPORT feeds :lol:

https://talksport.com/football/1545195/

• Haha 1

I posted something a week or so ago from Twitter (can’t recall which thread) where some middle eastern source had said Salah had told his people to make it happen.

He’s the most famous arab sportsman so it makes sense they/he’d try for it.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I posted something a week or so ago from Twitter (can’t recall which thread) where some middle eastern source had said Salah had told his people to make it happen.

He’s the most famous arab sportsman so it makes sense they/he’d try for it.

hummus GIF

• Haha 4

After having watched the third episode of the documentary last night, a repeat of the Man Utd home game last season would be very welcome. Just total rage-induced dominance. It’s a shame that Klopp won’t make those baffling tactical changes since he isn’t a total fraud like Ten Hag though 

• Like 2