Champions League

Kid Dynamite

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

So what do we want? An easier group with a chance of getting out of it or a group full of big name teams?

Easy at this stage to get up to speed. Glamour ties in the next round. Easy in the final. 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Has anyone else heard the rumour that Rubiales's mam is gonna be attending tonight, and they'll be counting how many hot dogs she can eat while the draw takes place?

Might be bullshit.

No way. She is now in a hospital because locking herself in a church for an elderly person and going days without food has not been a great decision.

3 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

No way. She is now in a hospital because locking herself in a church for an elderly person and going days without food has not been a great decision.

This is what the doctor has prescribed to get her back to full health.

If she doesn't get to 50 hot dogs, her son loses his job.

• Haha 3

Currently listening to Kendal Rowan on 5live…fairly sure she wasn’t born the last time we played a CL group game? 🤔

(she spoke ok tbf, wants all the big clubs rather than an easier group.. I get that 👍

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

I think they should bend the rules for us so we can play real sociedad six times.

3 away trips to the fucking glorious city of san sebastian, what more could anybody want?

and here the reason why.....  :)

https://devourtours.com/blog/basque-cider/?cnt=GB

Just to say out of any of the 32 this would be my personal favourite too ☺️

• Like 1