Eddie and Mad Dog's still shite but slightly better, it was only Brentford FFS, Geordie Boys v Sandro Doesn't Live Here Anymore, Sandro Use To Room On The Second Floor, Meelan

sammynb

14 hours ago, MMXXVIII said:

Met Ryder once and he was collecting Belgian beers some journalist had left with my staff for him. Eyes looked glazed at the time and I sensed the presence of a tragedy.

Seen Edwards in Inflataspace yelling at those 'Tipping Point' machines with the coppers in. And I sensed the presence of a tragedy.

Tragedy Steps Band GIF by Steps

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

I don't know why you're making up complete lies Alex, very disappointed in you. 

Headless chook was brought in because we had only 1 natural LW in ASM.

Livramento isn't a LW, hes RB. 

When the bid came in from the saudi's, only then did we go in for barnes, livra and hall. 

ASM sacrificed himself and took the saudi offer so we could have a deeper squad and be stronger.

Anything else you say, ARE COMPLETE LIES.

Do you ever wonder why hardly anyone ever engages with you other than to take the piss? That’s a rhetorical question btw 👍🏻

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Do you ever wonder why hardly anyone ever engages with you other than to take the piss? That’s a rhetorical question btw 👍🏻

Genuinely surprised people still respond, one of the worst posters this board has ever had and that’s saying something. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

Genuinely surprised people still respond, one of the worst posters this board has ever had and that’s saying something. 

My favourite part about you is how you always post like you're part of Eddie's inner circle, like you know his exact thoughts etc etc.

LMAO

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

Do you know what a rhetorical question is, LTA? 

13 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Cool story but i'm not wrong though.

so-no.gif

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Cool story but i'm not wrong though.

I haven't even kept up to speed with what you're saying, but I'm confident in myself when I say; yes, yes you are.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I haven't even kept up to speed with what you're saying, but I'm confident in myself when I say; yes, yes you are.

This is how you repay me after the work I put in to get your podcast more traffic? Wow Fishy :(

but i'm not wrong though

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer