Eddie and Mad Dog's Snail-Like Slow As Fuck Starters v Ça plane pour Mappe, Ça plane pour Ekitike, Ça plane pour moi, moi, moi, moi, (Hou-hou-oou-oou!) ça plane pour PSG

sammynb

Just now, The Fish said:

I e bot read a lick of this thread. I'll do it tomorrow when I'm so ER and not on my phone

20231004_231332.thumb.jpg.35155fcf08dbdee797fd341e22b0730a.jpg

I’m quoting this just so you can’t edit out the typos tomorrow- it’ll make your gums bleed. :lol:

• Haha 4

How deep are we going in this tournament then lads because I fancy us getting out of this group. We probably only need another 6-7 points 

Edited by Dr Gloom

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

How deep are we going in this tournament then lads because I fancy us getting one of this group. We probably only need another 6-7 points 

Second in the group, 2 rounds in after is my completely random guess. 

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

How deep are we going in this tournament then lads because I fancy us getting out of this group. We probably only need another 6-7 points 

I see nothing but a 5-0 victory in the Final. 

Botman hat trick. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

How deep are we going in this tournament then lads because I fancy us getting one of this group. We probably only need another 6-7 points 

If we beat the jormans home & away we’re through. I just remember what city and Lazio did to some other teams who got out their groups last season. On that evidence and with a fair wind and a bit of luck we’re going deep :cuppa: 

Edited by PaddockLad

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Cheers lads!

IMG_4838.jpeg

I thought you had a big blue dildo stuck on your sofa for a minute there. 

I was thinking “ Christ Gloomy, there’s celebrating and then there’s celebrating!”

• Haha 4

Longstaff and Gordon would be dead certs for the England squad if Southgate

Wasn’t manager. the idea that kalvin Philips gets in there before longstaff is genuinely ridiculous.  

I’m happy for them to keep missing out for now though. We could do without anymore injuries  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I was thinking “ Christ Gloomy, there’s celebrating and then there’s celebrating!”

What do you think he's doing as he sings "Up the Champions League we go"? :dunno:

• Haha 5

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Longstaff and Gordon would be dead certs for the England squad if Southgate

Wasn’t manager. the idea that kalvin Philips gets in there before longstaff is genuinely ridiculous.  

I’m happy for them to keep missing out for now though. We could do without anymore injuries  

Agreed, as long as Southgate is there, he'll stick to his regulars and take a token Newcastle player just to sit on the sidelines. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You should see the size of the tub of lube just out of shot. Poppers on the radiator. We’re good to go 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

What’s the craic with Mbappe then? Overrated? Or just does he not want to be at psg anymore? 

Probably the latter. First half he was trying to pick the ball up deeper but second half I think he'd given up trying. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

You should see the size of the tub of lube just out of shot. Poppers on the radiator. We’re good to go 

Make that your last whisky, mate 👍🏻

:lol: 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1