Eddie and Mad Dog's Snail-Like Slow As Fuck Starters v Ça plane pour Mappe, Ça plane pour Ekitike, Ça plane pour moi, moi, moi, moi, (Hou-hou-oou-oou!) ça plane pour PSG

sammynb

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Fuck. Hope you're OK. Possibly just some mad sensory overload?

Yeah. It's happened before at footy matches. Alright, the last time was away against Derby in 2003 or something ridiculous, but then I completely lost my balance for 48 hours. I felt fine immediately afterwards this time. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

It's quiet actually. Just passing your way, 4 lane ends as I speak. Only bad thing tonight is I had some weird white out when Almiron scored, literally went blind for maybe a second, deaf for 5 seconds, and lost my balance and hit the deck. Embarrassing. Fortunately I didn't piss myself. 

Jesus Christ. If things get really tough then I’m sure that Channel 5 will be interested in a documentary on the most unfortunate man in Britain. Hopefully you’re okay.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

It's quiet actually. Just passing your way, 4 lane ends as I speak. Only bad thing tonight is I had some weird white out when Almiron scored, literally went blind for maybe a second, deaf for 5 seconds, and lost my balance and hit the deck. Embarrassing. Fortunately I didn't piss myself. 

Hope you’re ok. You should definitely get that checked out btw. Just in case 

• Like 3

Just now, Gemmill said:

Mad that TNT have got Toast of London on their highlights show.

I’m watching Alien. Just started on BBC 1. The night just keeps getting better. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Alex said:

I’m watching Alien. Just started on BBC 1. The night just keeps getting better. 

I'm gonna put this off now and stick a podcast on. The whole of the NE is gonna be knackered tomorrow. Either hungover or adrenaline sleep-starved.

Just now, Gemmill said:

I'm gonna put this off now and stick a podcast on. The whole of the NE is gonna be knackered tomorrow. Either hungover or adrenaline sleep-starved.

I just poured another scotch 🤪

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Yeah. It's happened before at footy matches. Alright, the last time was away against Derby in 2003 or something ridiculous, but then I completely lost my balance for 48 hours. I felt fine immediately afterwards this time. 

Reckon you jumped up too quickly and had a bit of a blood pressure moment? I'd also get it checked, just to be on the safe side. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Just got on metro. Quite simply the best game and best atmosphere I’ve ever attended. Simply stunning stuff from players and fans. Fucked.

Good man CT. Just rewards for trudging through the 80s or whatever the fuck it was you said.

Nicky knocky 9 doors on your mackem neighbours on the way home. You know what to do.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

F7oGZXoWsAABkPn?format=jpg&name=4096x409

The great thing about that is that I don’t think they’re more bothered about it that any other win. It was easy tonight and the sooner they realise that the best teams in Europe aren’t any better than the best teams in the PL the better.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol: There’s nothing like good quality rum. And that’s nothing like good quality rum. 

You’re dissing the Lidl’s own Captain Cook?? :huff:

( the Havana Anjeo 7 ran out at the weekend 😉

Just now, Chaser said:

Reckon you jumped up too quickly and had a bit of a blood pressure moment? I'd also get it checked, just to be on the safe side. 

Yeah, postural hypotension fits the bill exactly actually. Sudden jump, blood empties from your brain (i.e. I'm an old cunt). Thanks for the concern everybody, I'll get it checked out I promise. What a night though. :D

• Like 4

Just now, PaddockLad said:

You’re dissing the Lidl’s own Captain Cook?? :huff:

( the Havana Anjeo 7 ran out at the weekend 😉

That Captain Cook is bit ropey. The latter is alright though. It’s hard to get decent stuff (with odd rare exception) unless you buy online or somewhere like Rehill’s though. Not even just talking about expensive stuff. Most of the supermarket stuff is shite 

• Like 1