Eddie and Mad Dog's Apathetic Parisian Party Poopers v Turn It Up, Bring The Moyes (Yo, I Don't Understand Why West Ham's Playin' [With Bubbles])

sammynb

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

My only concern is, how much has the PSG game taken out of the guys emotionally?  Would be happy with a draw here.

breaking bad coward GIF

• Haha 5

Have come to like West Ham somewhat due to a combination of actually finding myself happy for Moyes to have won something at last - and Wilson's podcast.

They look decent this year, I reckon it's going to be a tough game - but if we've got the legs for it we should win.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Have come to like West Ham somewhat due to a combination of actually finding myself happy for Moyes to have won something at last - and Wilson's podcast.

They look decent this year, I reckon it's going to be a tough game - but if we've got the legs for it we should win.

I think I'm in the same boat.  IMO Moyes should have been given more time at Man Utd and I think he would have done a miles better job than those that have succeeded him.

Ward Prowse involved in a goal again last night too?  But yeh, lets not pick him for England.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

I think I'm in the same boat.  IMO Moyes should have been given more time at Man Utd and I think he would have done a miles better job than those that have succeeded him.

Totally agree, no one they've had since has done anything remarkable. In fairness though I think that club is just completely unmanageable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

My only concern is, how much has the PSG game taken out of the guys emotionally?  Would be happy with a draw here.

angry family guy GIF

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

A mate of mine told me to google saville is innocent.  So I did, fuck me.  Some right fruit loops on that Reddit thing.

'I see. Is this 'mate' in the room with us now?' 

psychiatrist-1.jpg

• Haha 9

Who starts on the left if Joe isn't fit? Anderson? Hall? Or Isak maybe if Wilson can start.

Isak has looked a bit off it recently. Ball control and ability to take on people not close to what we saw last year. Hope he can sort it out for Sunday.

10 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Isak has looked a bit off it recently. Ball control and ability to take on people not close to what we saw last year. Hope he can sort it out for Sunday.

I’m not concerned- our free scoring defenders can do a job until both frontmen are fit again. :lol:

• Haha 2

The midfield could be down to bare bones. I’ll reserve judgement on result until I see starting XI.

Anderson on left for me if Big Joe doesn’t make it.  I think that might be a better position for him while he learns his trade anyway. 

Edited by Holden McGroin

24 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Who starts on the left if Joe isn't fit? Anderson? Hall? Or Isak maybe if Wilson can start.

agreed. It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s nursing a niggle. Doesn’t seem as sharp or quite as explosive in the box this season, so far. Though his pressing against PSG was first class tbf