Eddie and Mad Dog's Couldn't Score In A Brothel, Useless, One Footed Geordie Lads v Da, Da, Dortmund, Ich Lieb' Dich Nicht, Du Liebst Mich Nicht

sammynb

2 minutes ago, OTF said:

There was a foul, but it was before the tackle where they clearly got the ball. Not Gordon's fault though, we didn’t track that run through the middle.

Yep. Clear as day. Not sure how anyone could miss it tbh.

Just now, Dazzler said:

The red has got them wound up now. We're either getting raped second half or they are going to lose their heads.

Fa Cup Good Luck GIF by BBC

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, OTF said:

There was a foul, but it was before the tackle where they clearly got the ball. Not Gordon's fault though, we didn’t track that run through the middle.

Oh yeah fair point, that one could have been given. 

Any chance of seeing Willock in the second half? Probably could do with his pace to split their midfield a bit. That said he could end up fucked again in these conditions.

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Bollocks. The last angle showed the player stick his leg across Almiron. Penalty all day 

Nah I don't agree. They'll show it at half time anyway so we'll find out. It looked like a dive/fake trip in real time and on every replay to me.

1 minute ago, strawb said:

I don’t DO courses made, I’m a chartered H&S professional. Companies like yours pay me £1000 a day to teach idiots like you

We just use human focus mate, much cheaper and the animations are much funnier than a QHSE teacher talking about it.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Well we need a bit of energy injected here. Joe and Longy haven't been on it. 

Yeah, Big Joe looks rusty. And Long looks a yard short tonight.

They are deadly on the break and far better finishing could be further ahead.  They are a very good team. Technically much better than us. I'd be tempted to through Tonali on . Is Anderson injured or did he not make the match day squad?

Edited by Holden McGroin

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Bollocks. The last angle showed the player stick his leg across Almiron. Penalty all day 

I need to see it again, but the defender definitely stuck his leg out.

Just now, trophyshy said:

These are proper defenders.  Not the sort of pish that’s flapping around the bottom half of the PL.  

I’d take a draw tonight.  

Aye. They're the best team I've seen at SJP this season, well impressed. The whole CL is a free hit, and we've given ourselves a buffer. A draw would be fantastic tbh. 

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

All of their best chances have come from pretty much the same move down our right. We need to get that scouted sharpish 

Miggy off for Murphy would be the first move. Give Tripper some help.