Eddies Injury Ravaged European Trailblazers v Gary O’Neils Black Country Wimpy Wolves

Holden McGroin

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

5-0

Isak hat trick, two from Murphy. 

eric-morecambe.gif

You're playing all the right players but not in the right order of fitness

Edited by Toonpack

Big balls from Holden to step up after what was a quite magnificent run under Sammy’s thread-starting guidance. 

The Dortmund game was tough to take because it was close. We created more “big chances” - three to Dortmund’s one. And yet they had a higher xG which is a little confusing - 1.7 to our 1.2

The stats and the eye test both tell us we were a little unfortunate. We continued to create opportunities against a top team. We should have enough to beat Wolves and start another run. Our victories and defeats tend to come in clusters under Howe so I hope Holden doesn’t live to regret this bold decision. 

4-0 - Wilson brace, Gordon and a Schar thundercunt  

27 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Big balls from Holden to step up after what was a quite magnificent run under Sammy’s thread-starting guidance. 

The Dortmund game was tough to take because it was close. We created more “big chances” - three to Dortmund’s one. And yet they had a higher xG which is a little confusing - 1.7 to our 1.2

The stats and the eye test both tell us we were a little unfortunate. We continued to create opportunities against a top team. We should have enough to beat Wolves and start another run. Our victories and defeats tend to come in clusters under Howe so I hope Holden doesn’t live to regret this bold decision. 

Why weren't either attempt from Pope's double save counted as a "big chance"? 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Our victories and defeats tend to come in clusters under Howe so I hope Holden doesn’t live to regret this bold decision. 

Rotum GIF

We'll be okay just as long as you don't get a ticket.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

i thought they should've had 2 before the one they scored. they looked far and way the most dangerous team in the first half.

bit gutted a much improved second half didn't get us a draw, but that's probably all we would've deserved.