Slaphead Erik Ten Nonce’s Spawny Red VAR Devils v Sexy Eddie's Swashbuckling Geordie B Squad

Holden McGroin

I was going to steal this thread just to not threaten your record HM.

News is Man Utd have spoken to De Zerbi. Sounds like Ten Hag has been given that vote of confidence. He might have no choice but to put out his best side to save his skin. 

2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

News is Man Utd have spoken to De Zerbi. Sounds like Ten Hag has been given that vote of confidence. He might have no choice but to put out his best side to save his skin. 

Although if that has Maguire and Evans at centre back, it doesn't look good for his skin. 🙂 

6 minutes ago, Chaser said:

i wish you did. I’m not feeling confident as I think you’re right and they’ll play a full strength team and we’ll play Matt Ritchie and Paul Dummett.

Anyway, what is thread starter rules with a draw at full time but we get knocked out on pens? 

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

i wish you did. I’m not feeling confident as I think you’re right and they’ll play a full strength team and we’ll play Matt Ritchie and Paul Dummett.

Anyway, what is thread starter rules with a draw at full time but we get knocked out on pens? 

It's a loss and the thread starter has to attend a 5 hour Zoom call with Gemmill and Fish about statistics in the workplace.

• Haha 11

As long as @Dr Gloomdoesn't go to the match we should be ok..

Our lot will be pumped to sink these fuckers and they'll just go through the motions of another loss......hopefully. 

Edited by Chaser
  • Like 2