What do you think posters look like?

Howmanheyman

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I notice Gloomy has avoided being shat on by his fellows thus far, so…

@Sonatine what’s @Dr Gloom look like then? 

and vice versa. 

i can't decide if sonatine looks like... 

this bloke 

eb538fa7b8ce1e471d379510349ced04733df366

or this fella 

im-out-yellowstone-national-park.gif

• Haha 8

20 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I imagine @Blastronautlooks like Bomba from Tutti Frutti although I'll probably be miles off?

0_JS175523402-copy-3.jpg

🤣 Fair fucks, I'll take that. I'd argue I'm blessed with a far better hairline and all round better complexion, but then I don't put in anywhere near as much of an effort with with my attire or general appearance as Bomba here so I suppose it balances out. 

• Haha 3

Ive not been here long enough to make much of an educated guess on any of you, but have a decent guage of most folks ages so it's a safe bets there's at least two or three of you that think you look like Matt Berry but are probably more Blackadder II era Baldrick.

Can't place exactly who but you probably know who you are. I just briefly pondered if @Gemmill might fit this profile but on reflection I reckon he's clean shaven as keeps his hair above the collar line. Kempt in an old-fashioned sense, to the extent that if our paths crossed in the wild I might get undercover Polis vibes and give him a wide berth.

• Haha 7

38 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

Ive not been here long enough to make much of an educated guess on any of you, but have a decent guage of most folks ages so it's a safe bets there's at least two or three of you that think you look like Matt Berry but are probably more Blackadder II era Baldrick.

Can't place exactly who but you probably know who you are. I just briefly pondered if @Gemmill might fit this profile but on reflection I reckon he's clean shaven as keeps his hair above the collar line. Kempt in an old-fashioned sense, to the extent that if our paths crossed in the wild I might get undercover Polis vibes and give him a wide berth.

I’ve met him on several occasions and all I can say is that I think you have too

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’ve met him on several occasions and all I can say is that I think you have too

I'm not consciously aware of having met anyone from here in person but still live with enough latent paranoia from my Cheech Marin levels of "partaking" to know not to deal in absolutes. @Renton and @Gemmillare pretty common surnames up here so I'm taking no chances.

Dave's not here man.

9 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I think Stevie walked past me the other day, funnily enough. I know what he looks like cos he posted pictures of himself on here all the time to show us how good looking he was :lol: 

Wasn't he going to knock fuck out of you at one point 😂

11 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

Aye I would say Keanu Reeves in Point Break wouldn't be too far off. I'm Johnny Football.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It’ll have been something he wanted you to say to his face. :lol:

78% of people from Chester Le Street would be battered by Stevie.

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I think Stevie walked past me the other day, funnily enough. I know what he looks like cos he posted pictures of himself on here all the time to show us how good looking he was :lol: 

above average looks? 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Aye I would say Keanu Reeves in Point Break wouldn't be too far off. I'm Johnny Football.

Say what you want about the original Point Break but nobody missed the start and sat down to it half an hour in and said "i'm worried for Bodhi and Tyler, this Johnny Utah is clearly either undercover Polis or a right jobsworth from the council."

• Haha 2

On 26/11/2023 at 21:25, Kid Dynamite said:

Black hair with ridiculous ginger and grey thick beard?  If the answer is aye, that was me.

• Haha 7