senor enrique's qatari bankrolled, sulking parisian wannabees v monsieur eddie's guerriers saoudiens noirs et blancs.

thebrokendoll

9 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Do you always think a result should reflect the overall balance of play?

You beige fucker.

To me this ref is up there with Alf Fucking Gray.

On the payroll

Now, now, I am happy to take criticism for my views on football. Fashion is a different matter. There is nothing wrong with beige!

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Howe is a gent but someone at the club should be making noises ffs. That's one of the worst decisions you've ever seen.

Like Gary o Neil said last night when Wolves had a stinker of a decision against Fulham, it's ruining reputations. It could deny us a place in the next knockouts.

So much could potentially ride on that single decision which has denied us a win. Financially, that may have cost us tens of millions.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Easy on there, Adolf. We all know where this leads to.

I am neither interested in invasions nor gardening anymore these days. I am just swearing in CAPITAL letters.

unless i misplace my reading glasses

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

8mins of injury time btw? We didn't make a fucking substitution!

Doesn’t matter as 5 minutes would have been a fair amount of injury time anyway with time wasting and previous pelanty checks.

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Anyway, that's the end of @thebrokendoll starting match threads. Never again.

it's getting embarrassing how desperate you are to win favour on this board, face it, your little run of easy fixtures ended in abject failure.

when it comes to the crunch games it needs the big BOLLOCKS, not someone who was prepared to chuck the towel in before a ball was kicked tonight.

you want the man utd match?

no.... I thought not.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Looking at the table Dortmund will want to finish top to avoid group winners so hopefully there'll be no slackness there. 

It's up to us really, though I can see the merits of finishing third. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NJS said:

Looking at the table Dortmund will want to finish top to avoid group winners so hopefully there'll be no slackness there. 

dortmund will win. so will we in a fucking rocking sjp. can't wait. our champions league march goes on, the wait for a trophy ends lifting the biggest fucker.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Aye, Skriniar doesnt roll over and stick his arm out there to stop the ball and it rolls through to Isak one on one with Donnarumma. But that's not a handball apparently and Livramento having arms is.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, NJS said:

They'll also want revenge for their defeat at PSG. 

Honestly, I'd snap your hand off to be in this position after the initial draw, and especially after the first game which, like today, we had to defend nearly all game and would have lost if it were not for the profligate waste from the Milan forwards. 

I think we beat Milan, we are through to the next round. I think we will. Not lose, and we are entered into a competition we can actually win. And whatever happens, I am proud of Howe and his team and confident about the future. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

dortmund will win. so will we in a fucking rocking sjp. can't wait. our champions league march goes on, the wait for a trophy ends lifting the biggest fucker.

It would be extra salty if our first trophy was that one like... 

• Haha 3

Funny about Arsenal fans being delighted about us being on the wrong end of a VAR decision when the common ground of both decisions is that the referee originally didn’t make a clear and obvious mistake. That’s why the goal against them had to get awarded but giving a pelanty today was actually wrong for two reasons. The referee didn’t make a mistake in not giving it first and then should have stuck with his correct decision.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

They'll also want revenge for their defeat at PSG. 

Honestly, I'd snap your hand off to be in this position after the initial draw, and especially after the first game which, like today, we had to defend nearly all game and would have lost if it were not for the profligate waste from the Milan forwards. 

I think we beat Milan, we are through to the next round. I think we will. Not lose, and we are entered into a competition we can actually win. And whatever happens, I am proud of Howe and his team and confident about the future. 

Dortmund are playing PSV in between games against Leverkusen and Leipzig though. They might wang to keep players fresh.

My main hope is that PSG don’t cope with the pressure the French twats.

The burning sense of injustice is going to see us sweep Meelan aside.

if we’d won tonight it would have been ours to lose and the final game would have been a nervy one. 
I think we still have an outstanding chance of progressing. 
We win 3-0 and fuck knows what happens in the other game. 
Either way we are an incredible team that doesn’t let shitty decisions affect us going forward. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, NJS said:

still reckon we’ll do it. We can beat Milan at home. Will psg beat Dortmund away? Unlikely 

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

If it’s a draw in Dortmund and we beat Milan we’re through on the old heed to heed :cuppa: 

That's right although you'd better tell the R5 news reader who's just said PSG would have to lose.

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

That's right although you'd better tell the R5 news reader who's just said PSG would have to lose.

Maybe the rules will be ignored. Wouldn't be the first time.

• Haha 1