senor enrique's qatari bankrolled, sulking parisian wannabees v monsieur eddie's guerriers saoudiens noirs et blancs.

thebrokendoll

44 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Their ratings for our defenders makes no sense 

YEOhpE0.jpg

So Mbappe was the best player on the pitch and Ruiz was as good as Pope - yeah right fuck off and stop smoking the snails.

• Like 1

Almiron had a great game, but to suggest he was better than Bruno and especially Pope suggests they watched 5 minutes of highlights and not the entire game. Miley was also better than every one of his PSG counterparts. Ridiculous scoring.

Pope was by miles the best player on the pitch. The amount of chances PSG created suggests our play in general wasn’t great, but that doesn’t take the state of squad into consideration. How did PSG dominate the second half? We couldn’t make any changes and defended deeper and deeper. That’s the context the stats don’t show. Stats are simultaneously great and shit :cuppa: 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Almiron had a great game, but to suggest he was better than Bruno and especially Pope suggests they watched 5 minutes of highlights and not the entire game. Miley was also better than every one of his PSG counterparts. Ridiculous scoring.

The best outfield player for me was Kang-In (he was bang-in 😆) who I’d never heard of before. I don’t think you can compare accurately the two midfields because for an hour they were set up to perform in very different ways. The amount of chances PSG created suggests they played far better than ours did 🤷🏻‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Mbappe was shit and comfortably dealt with

This, he got sick of being in Trips pocket, so he moved into the centre and was spit roasted between Lascelles and Schar, how any twat can say he was best on pitch is as big a joke as UEFA being on the phone to the VAR and reminding them how much money Qatar pumps into their organisation.

• Like 1

Interesting Shearer on TRIF saying he spoke to UEFA the day after the game and they said they were very disappointed and that the ref and his team all knew immediately after the game they'd made a mistake.

Almost makes it worse. Take the time to get it right ffs.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Toonpack said:

If PSG get through at our expense, I hope they get Arsenal and fucking muller them, then the cunts can get knocked out next round.

Hoping that we win and Dortmund get a last minute controversial penalty to draw their game. 🙂 

15 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Interesting Shearer on TRIF saying he spoke to UEFA the day after the game and they said they were very disappointed and that the ref and his team all knew immediately after the game they'd made a mistake.

Almost makes it worse. Take the time to get it right ffs.

Sounds like bollocks from them to me tbh. UEFA will be breathing a sigh of collective relief that PSG have their destiny in their own hands. More glamour ties to sell in the Asian market with PSG through than there is Newcastle. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Sounds like bollocks from them to me tbh. UEFA will be breathing a sigh of collective relief that PSG have their destiny in their own hands. More glamour ties to sell in the Asian market with PSG through than there is Newcastle. 

Indeed but they can be faux magnanimous when it can't be changed. 

• Like 1