gravel voiced dychey and his irritatingly resilient, bowl swirling blue shites v mellifluous eddie's heroic, decimated squad of black and white grunts.

thebrokendoll

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

So, I'm beginning to think, we're not getting into Europe through the league this season. Was always the likely outcome and was widely predicted. 

So, in complete contrast to Gemmill, let's give the cups absolutely EVERYTHING we have. Three chances of silverware. That's what we need to do. 

You have to finish about 9th to not make it into europe from the PL. Calm down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Arsehole, the only competition I've said we can't afford to stay in is the ONE we've got no fucking chance of winning.

We're fucked here cos of the CL games. It's come too soon for this squad.

Of course we go all out for the domestic cups.

And the CL/EL too. Cos unless we win one of them were not in Europe next year anyway. 

Beating Milan is more important than ever imo. We can concentrate on the league 2024/2025 without distraction. 

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Have you seen the fucking bench?

Hall is the one I'm puzzled about. You'd think six months into the season he could at least be a 15-20 minute impact sub and relieve Trippier for a bit with Tino moving to RB.

But there's been a few occasions now when players he could replace have looked visibly knackered but Eddie's not trusted him. 

Edited by aimaad22

devils advocate.  Is bringing on Ritchie / Hall / Krafth or whoever say on the 70th minute when we are 0-0 against this shite better than keeping on a player running on fumes and risking further injury?

• Like 1

Just now, Renton said:

And the CL/EL too. Cos unless we win one of them were not in Europe next year anyway. 

Beating Milan is more important than ever imo. We can concentrate on the league 2024/2025 without distraction. 

:lol:A complete absence of logic. We don't get to just decide that we won't concentrate on the league this year.

Yeah we'll put the kids out. Save the first team for the cups.

Not even remotely how it works.

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

Emarrassing stuff this. Not for the first time this season fallen apart away from home.

They've been serving up miracles man. This is Bournemouth all over again. We're flogging the fuck out of the same 11 players cos it's all we can do.

• Like 2

Though I’m not buying that European football wasn’t going to happen before a ball was kicked like, Renton. What will cost us European football is a frankly ridiculous injury list which, in turn, is tanking our away form. If we can stay in touching distance through this month, we could easily make a tilt when everyone is back

Just now, aimaad22 said:

I know man :lol: 

But we have one away win so far. It's not just tiredness. 

So you don't think playing that many games including overseas travel etc doesn't catch up on the players?