gravel voiced dychey and his irritatingly resilient, bowl swirling blue shites v mellifluous eddie's heroic, decimated squad of black and white grunts.

thebrokendoll

6 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Hall is the one I'm puzzled about. You'd think six months into the season he could at least be a 15-20 minute impact sub and relieve Trippier for a bit with Tino moving to RB.

But there's been a few occasions now when players he could replace have looked visibly knackered but Eddie's not trusted him. 

I trust Howe. If he could bring him on, he would.

• Like 2

Turned it off on 2-0. You could see it coming the longer it went on. Need to be a bit more clinical. As things stand for both sides it probably suited them still being 0-0 going into the last 30 mins more. We're going to have to just suck it up I'm afraid. Hoping to fuck we're better off soon for personnel as this run with the limited options in so many important games is killing us. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:A complete absence of logic. We don't get to just decide that we won't concentrate on the league this year.

Yeah we'll put the kids out. Save the first team for the cups.

Not even remotely how it works.

All I care about is silverware. EL is winnable imo. PL I want to savour as long as possible as fuck knows when we next qualify. Don't know why you make a distinction between domestic and European trophies. 

Anyway, aye, shite night. 

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

All I care about is silverware. EL is winnable imo. PL I want to savour as long as possible as fuck knows when we next qualify. Don't know why you make a distinction between domestic and European trophies. 

Anyway, aye, shite night. 

Because the domestic ones are the ones we are much more likely to win. And it's not close.

But the more we spread ourselves across, the worse we will do in EVERYTHING.

Edited by Gemmill

2 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Jesus fuck.  Talk about a reality check.  Tripps needs a rest, and others.  Rather lose with younguns than see this. 

Eddie won't want them to feel the pressure of a loss. Bewildered why Hall doesn't get a look in. 

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

So you don't think playing that many games including overseas travel etc doesn't catch up on the players?

Where did I say that? We've had tough luck with fixtures too. But we've dealt with it at home, and struggled away. We just can't generate the same energy/intensity away from SJP.

Not saying any of this is not understandable. It's just frustrating. I think Trips will hold his hands up. Tired or not we were very much in the game till the horrendous errors. Just gota move past it now.