Newcastle United vs Nottingham Forest

LongTimeAdmirer

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

The pundits will be rubbing their hands here. Looking forward to turn the knife on Howe and question his future. Cunts.

Also, why couldn't wood do this shit for us?

Because he never plays against a shit defence as shit as this. They should have 5 or 6. 

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

Nah you’re wrong on this, and have consistently been wrong on it. He is not good in the press, I’ve had this discussion before and ewerk even fact checked it and was surprised what I was saying was accurate as the way Almiron runs about makes people think he’s some star presser but he’s not. He chases pointless balls down, go and watch sides like Liverpool that press well - you don’t see players pointlessly sprinting 30 yards at a goalkeeper leaving their man wide open for the out ball as that isn’t effective pressing, it’s the opposite. 

You constantly bring up Trippier or Howe complimenting him as if that’s relevant, as last time what do you want them to say? He’s terrible at decision making? Saying he grafts is an easy thing to say - Jacob Murphy is far superior in the press I know he’s unavailable but we’ve had transfer windows to replace Almiron and haven’t that’s why me, and many, are frustrated. Then after each and every glaring error he makes people can’t say anything or their met with posts about how vital he is to how we play. 

We’re not going to agree. I don’t know if you go to many games but you appreciate the amount of work he gets through when you watch him live - and how effective he is out of possession.

Not defending his recent performances. He’s been shite but then so have most of them 

Burn has looked poor since returning. Trippier is all over the place in the last half a dozen games. We get a lot of chances to cross but can rarely find our own players, why?

• Like 2

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

If we get drubbed off Liverpool (which is pretty much nailed on), then get beat off the mackems then I think Howe will be under pressure.

I think he might be sacked tbh. I really hope it's not the case, but stranger things have happened 

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

If we get drubbed off Liverpool (which is pretty much nailed on), then get beat off the mackems then I think Howe will be officially under pressure.

The way we are playing it looks very likely. Truly shocking performance this. 

Fucking hell. We are all over the place mental wise.

I just hope people calm the fuck down and do not start to question what we have achieved over the last couple of years. We are not shite but just nit in the right frame if mind at the moment.

As I said before we might gave to consider this season to be a write off.