Fuck this shit, paedo CG cock sucking inbreds vs here you go mate we don’t really want the ball for fucks sake pass to one of your players cunts.

Just now, Zathras said:

Nah, it was a penalty.  Poor decision to go in for the challenge given Gordon's angle, and I'd be frustrated by it being given against us, but it's apenalty

You sure? I think Gordon should have been more professional and stay on his feet.

• Haha 2

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

You sure? I think Gordon should have been more professional and stay on his feet.

He couldn't have even if he wanted to (he didn't because he knew the contact was coming as he timed his toeing of the ball to perfection). Absolute stonewall pen.

6 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

because were beating a league 1 side? Idk... lets see what happens against villa and city 

Excuse me, these are a mid table Premier league outfit. Show some respect. 

• Haha 2

This has been a really disappointing match. Howe has been shown to be lacking. Maybe it is time for Jose. It also shows that Sunderland really are the best team in the North East and would have managed the double over PSG. 

• Haha 2

Felt a little niggling feeling that this could be a banana peel for us, but nothing of the sort and turned out to be just what we needed to lift spirits.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Excuse me, these are a mid table Premier league outfit [IN ALL BUT NAME, AND ACTUALITY] . Show some respect. 

Just clarifying your post, for legal reasons. 

Edited by Renton

3 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

The day irony died. Sad.

season 10 episode 22 GIF

Not your usual German influenced style.