Fuck this shit, paedo CG cock sucking inbreds vs here you go mate we don’t really want the ball for fucks sake pass to one of your players cunts.

19 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Just bumped into Mr and Mrs @Gemmill senior, walking the dog. Got the full family football supporting history :lol: 

Spoke to my dad who confirmed this interaction, you fucking weirdo. :lol:

• Haha 13

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, safcforever said:

Load of shite, everyone knows Washington mags are the worst 

I’m living proof of that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Watched MOTD and they hammered Ballard :lol: 

They reckon he should have had a red for his foul on Isak and was woeful for both goals. Quite the contradiction to ex-Mackem McCoist's take 

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, Tom said:

Well i think the entire presentation was set up to pander to Sunderland fans as given our recent form & injuries the idea of an upset wasn’t massively unlikely. 

So talking about them as a big club who should be doing better was very much par for the course. 

If we’d won 7/8 of our last fixtures rather than lost & made progress in the cup competitions it may have been a different story. 

They lost however, they had a “free hit” and we played them off the park, reducing them to the odd speculative effort or rough challenge on a sixth former. 

Aye, people forget too that McCoist was a mackem for a year or two. 

So, out of three invitational places on their team yesterday, they had 2 full mackems and Waddle, who, if you cut him, would bleed blue panda pop. 

Magedia :lol:

• Haha 8

8 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Watched MOTD and they hammered Ballard :lol: 

They reckon he should have had a red for his foul on Isak and was woeful for both goals. Quite the contradiction to ex-Mackem McCoist's take 

Missed it unfortunately. The comments from McCoist, Waddle and Keane was ridiculously blinkered. I think it was Waddle blaming Isak for Ballard having to drag him down because he didn’t kick the ball to his right away from Ballard. In reality Isak did the absolutely right thing to kick the ball to his left to get himself between ball and player to hardly give Ballard any option but to make a foul to stop him from scoring.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Spoke to my dad who confirmed this interaction, you fucking weirdo. :lol:

:lol: In my defence, I was pissed and they spoke to me first to ask "did we win".  We chatted for a few minutes but I honestly have little memory of the conversatio, Hopefully I havent put them off that dog walk route. :lol: 

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: In my defence, I was pissed and they spoke to me first to ask "did we win".  We chatted for a few minutes but I honestly have little memory of the conversatio, Hopefully I havent put them off that dog walk route. :lol: 

:lol: my dad didn't say there was anything weird about it tbf. 

He said they had "bumped into a couple and the bloke said 'I know who you are' or 'I know who your son is' or something like that."

He said it was baltic and you were just in your toon top. He also said you were one of those people that is hard to put an age on, so I told him mid 60s.

• Haha 12

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

:lol: my dad didn't say there was anything weird about it tbf. 

He said they had "bumped into a couple and the bloke said 'I know who you are' or 'I know who your son is' or something like that."

He said it was baltic and you were just in your toon top. He also said you were one of those people that is hard to put an age on, so I told him mid 60s.

Nah, all fairly normal until you bring up knowing your son online :lol:.

To be honest, you're stepmum started the conversation and did most of the talking. Anothere couple of meet ups and it will be sherrys and photo albums :lol:

• Haha 5

Well if you keep her out of my hair, I'll be very grateful. :lol:

He did say you mentioned you had a 19 year old daughter, so I assume you were trying to sort out an arranged marriage or something. 

• Haha 7

I like McCoist and he’s definitely got a bit of time for us too. But he seemed to be going out of his way to be inoffensive instead of his normal honest self. Far preferable to Keane and Waddle though who were ridiculously biased. 

• Like 2

Every time a mackem discusses this match our squad cost goes up another £100m :lol:

Now its a “half a billion pound squad” they were “never going to get near” 

Funny that because they’ve been saying for years who they’d beat us etc etc

• Haha 4

Miggy was class yesterday. I know the opposition was the poorest we’ve faced this season but his pressing for the second goal was exemplary. I hope his assist sparks the confidence to go on a better run of form again because he’s been poor lately 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Miggy was class yesterday. I know the opposition was the poorest we’ve faced this season but his pressing for the second goal was exemplary. I hope his assist sparks the confidence to go on a better run of form again because he’s been poor lately 

He was unlucky Onion has a massive face as well. Although he nearly knocked him out which was almost worth a goal.

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

:lol: 

To be fair to those complaining, when it was announced I was expecting a massive crowd surfer banner or something along the lines of what Wor Flags do. Instead they got about 10,000 pieces of left over Christmas wrapping stuck to sticks.

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, ewerk said:

To be fair to those complaining, when it was announced I was expecting a massive crowd surfer banner or something along the lines of what Wor Flags do. Instead they got about 10,000 pieces of left over Christmas wrapping stuck to sticks.

Even better - they were leftovers from poppy day :lol:

• Haha 10