Fuck this shit, paedo CG cock sucking inbreds vs here you go mate we don’t really want the ball for fucks sake pass to one of your players cunts.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Toms seen fit to post half of what I just did but on a new page, heres the extended highlights here too :razz:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I love the little look Big Joe and Sven Adult Books give the orcs shouting "scum" as they arrived - it screamed "if only that line of coppers suddenly disappeared". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Andrew said:

That's fucking fantastic that like. Yesterday this felt a bit of a anticlimax, today I'm loving it more. Most those sad Mackem bastards don't even comprehend how far they have fallen and how fucked they are. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 3

I despised every second of the match & felt relief when the whistle had gone but I’m enjoying the #content and fallout absolutely loads :lol: 

What a ridiculous club sunderland are 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Renton said:

That's fucking fantastic that like. Yesterday this felt a bit of an anticlimax, today I'm loving it more. Most those sad Mackem bastards don't even comprehend how far they have fallen and how fucked they are. 

Aye it was the perfect display to show the absolute chasm between the two clubs, one our side has highlighted while many on their side have denied. Our lot never left second gear and were still completely dominant from kick off to final whistle, there’s a lot of rational mackem posts that have highlighted this and admitted it was a reality check (even on RTG). Of course there’s still nutters on their side saying they gave us a game and there wasn’t much in it etc but that was bound to happen. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Tom said:

I despised every second of the match & felt relief when the whistle had gone

I know others here have said that so its probably because local lads/geordies feel the pressure a lot more?

I was a bit nervous before the game and have been in previous mackem fixtures when they've continued to beat us despite being shite, but yesterday you could just tell the massive difference in class from the first minute. It never really felt uncomfortable, perhaps a few moments in the second half when we let Pritchard stroll through the middle of the park a couple of time after Joe went off. They were also utterly lacking in courage, refused to take a risk even after going 2 down in a cup game, perhaps the only chance they had yesterday was to get in our faces early and try knick a goal against a team low on confidence. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howay said:

Aye it was the perfect display to show the absolute chasm between the two clubs, one our side has highlighted while many on their side have denied. Our lot never left second gear and were still completely dominant from kick off to final whistle, there’s a lot of rational mackem posts that have highlighted this and admitted it was a reality check (even on RTG). Of course there’s still nutters on their side saying they gave us a game and there wasn’t much in it etc but that was bound to happen. 

I loved the posts where they suggest an OG, a defensive mistake gift and a pen are somehow undeserved goals and if only their two half chances had gone in they could've won. 

I've now thought about it and we should've won every match I've seen over  40 odd years and won multiple leagues and cups along the way. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, NJS said:

I loved the posts where they suggest an OG, a defensive mistake gift and a pen are somehow undeserved goals and if only their two half chances had gone in they could've won. 

I've now thought about it and we should've won every match I've seen over  40 odd years and won multiple leagues and cups along the way. 

#imagine? 

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: 

I saw that initial tweet last night and thought that looked like hell on earth. Turns out I was right.

• Haha 1

Aye they were talking about this on the tf podcast. Their card terminals stopped working so the kids working the bar were just like "well I guess it's free then". :lol:

FTM. Free Tipple Mackems. 

• Haha 10

I've seen somewhere that we let them keep our share of the gate receipts which further explains their 'helpfulness' in this fixture compared to normal. :lol: 

• Haha 3

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

I've seen somewhere that we let them keep our share of the gate receipts which further explains their 'helpfulness' in this fixture compared to normal. :lol: 

Taking the filthy Saudi £££ though. You'd think they'd be better than that. 

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye they were talking about this on the tf podcast. Their card terminals stopped working so the kids working the bar were just like "well I guess it's free then". :lol:

FTM. Free Tipple Mackems. 

This happened at SJP during the err “SELA Cup” & they just took cash instead. 

Which was awkward as I didnt have any :lol: 

• Haha 2