Fuck this shit, paedo CG cock sucking inbreds vs here you go mate we don’t really want the ball for fucks sake pass to one of your players cunts.

21 minutes ago, Alex said:

Are they no longer the reincarnation of early 1970s Ajax then? Also, has there been any word from that thick as pig’s shit mod on RTG? The one with the Pop Robson avatar. 

5d39e14dabbd993f23234cec8d95867f.jpg

"Whese this cunt, like?"

• Haha 6

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, trophyshy said:

Be interesting to see if we get drawn Liverpool home or away tonight.  

Liverpool away - 100%

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

The draw is before tonight's televised match, by the way. Because that's logical.

Well obviously. It's to assisst Ten Slags decide which players to start because they have injuries, or some shit, I don't know, I'm not an expert.

4 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Well obviously. It's to assisst Ten Slags decide which players to start because they have injuries, or some shit, I don't know, I'm not an expert.

:lol: I'd actually respect that. "City away next? Fuck that, get Hannibal defrosted"

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

It's that time again..... Are you sitting comfortably?...... (Clears throat).....

ca6a447c90f77dab0a55a83cc3227585.jpg.611f62fbfe9f524df3cfa5bc4876c966.jpg

IMG_20240108_141041.thumb.jpg.b40e8d5e1d2241a6ad220f13a52dd757.jpg

ca6a447c90f77dab0a55a83cc3227585.jpg.611f62fbfe9f524df3cfa5bc4876c966.jpg

🎵...and my stories must be told.🎶

Jimmy Krankie and Joe 90 must have got their blue pop holders on someone. RIP.

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, Tom said:

This is absolutely hilarious :lol:

"Access All Areas."   Except for the humiliation on the pitch. Just glossed over for the final whistle.   :lol:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, NJS said:

I loved the posts where they suggest an OG, a defensive mistake gift and a pen are somehow undeserved goals and if only their two half chances had gone in they could've won. 

Never mind posts, just heard the huffy fat Yorkshire Italian mackem bastard gabbiadini double down on it after huffilly biting to Anderson telling him about the Sunderland fan who told him Clarke would have Trippier's life. Bit like a shark saying not all Sunderland fans thought that. FFS, take, sorry, tak your fucking medicine you sour faced cunt. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Never mind posts, just heard the huffy fat Yorkshire Italian mackem bastard gabbiadini double down on it after huffilly biting to Anderson telling him about the Sunderland fan who told him Clarke would have Trippier's life. Bit like a shark saying not all Sunderland fans thought that. FFS, take, sorry, tak your fucking medicine you sour faced cunt. 

Guy's fucking shite, got nothing. I almost feel sorry for them because I recall clutching at straws in the same way 89-92.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

:thumbup:

Is it too late to put that forward for the Golden Globes, Oscars and Baftas? 

"Shewerly not" 

• Haha 3

Don't make me step up in vane only to see my thread deleted again. I don't want nor need that kind of negativity.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

No one fancies starting the Man City thread. 

I may as well take one for the team and start it 

Wooooooooooooooooooo you know the rules!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Wooooooooooooooooooo you know the rules!

I'm new here but surely the rules state the new thread goes up at full time of the previous match - after that all bets are off. If they aren't the rules then they should be. It's a bad omen that there is not a thread filled with sausages when the match is a little more than 24 hours away.

Most Dangerous Game GIF by The Roku Channel

• Haha 3