Fuck this shit, plastic oil CG cock sucking inbreds vs here you go mate we don’t really want the ball for fucks sake pass to one of your players cunts.

1 hour ago, Isaksbigrightfoot said:

Always the losers always the bridesmaids. When will we ever get a result in a big game.

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

i smell something that smells like Mackem 

• Haha 9

10 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

When I see the reaction of some of our fans I really think a lot of them are just spoiled tossers who thought us getting taken over would be like playing football manager in sugar daddy mode.

We do have a lot of catching up to do on so many levels that it is inevitable that there will be set backs and disappointments. But to start moaning that we aren’t able to defend a lead against arguably the best team in the world managed by arguably the best manager in the world is borderline retarded. It would have been difficult with a squad in full strength but obviously a huge task after weeks of playing with a depleted squad.

Seriously some of our fans can fuck right off iyam

It’s a classic case of being a victim of our own success (from last season).

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

good post and what you say makes sense but there surely must be more wriggle room to do something this January, even if it’s a couple of loans. We just need bodies at this stage to give us options off the bench or injuries are consign us to mid table when top 6 is still possible. Too many points are being thrown away because Howe is forced to play the same 11 for 80+ minutes every game 

I meant loans in relation to this window. I think we’ll already be working hard on securing them. But we’re not going to get Phillips in if there’s a compulsory buying clause, as has been suggested. Ewerk also makes a good point (might’ve been in the transfers thread) re: the Saudi league. The PIF have spent more on that and it may be the priority. At least until it’s more established. And with their hosting the World Cup in 10 years time too, they’re no doubt wanting to raise the profile of the domestic game 

• Like 1

As heart wrenching as that was it was overall better than any of us expected. 

It's just one of those seasons, almost everything that can go wrong is doing so. We will be back. 

I think we'll get twatted at Villa though, especially since it's a few days after Fulham and we likely won't have anyone back. The league form will look even bleaker and the knobs in the media plus the twat section of our support are already smelling blood. 

I know it's just a few attention seeking arseholes but the people questioning Eddie have really already forgotten what we were like before him? 

hobbit middle finger GIF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

As heart wrenching as that was it was overall better than any of us expected. 

It's just one of those seasons, almost everything that can go wrong is doing so. We will be back. 

I think we'll get twatted at Villa though, especially since it's a few days after Fulham and we likely won't have anyone back. The league form will look even bleaker and the knobs in the media plus the twat section of our support are already smelling blood. 

I know it's just a few attention seeking arseholes but the people questioning Eddie have really already forgotten what we were like before him? 

hobbit middle finger GIF

Villa have Chelsea in the cup, which hopefully will be tough for them as well.

actually do fancy us getting something out of the game against Villa. They are obviously doing very well and still full of confidence. They probably do want to punish us for getting twatted at the start of the season. But I think we will be in a much better state in two weeks time unless more players suffer injuries. We will probably be up for this game being underdogs too. In contrast to other games there won’t be the burden of being favourites.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Alex said:

I meant loans in relation to this window. I think we’ll already be working hard on securing them. But we’re not going to get Phillips in if there’s a compulsory buying clause, as has been suggested. Ewerk also makes a good point (might’ve been in the transfers thread) re: the Saudi league. The PIF have spent more on that and it may be the priority. At least until it’s more established. And with their hosting the World Cup in 10 years time too, they’re no doubt wanting to raise the profile of the domestic game 

Firstly, Ewerk is persona non grata and is absolute poison at the moment. You'd want to watch who you associate with because it's a foul stench that'a hard to rid yourself of.

Secondly it's not one or the other. The only thing stopping us spending more money is FFP. The only point to be made about the Saudi League is that it's wholly separate to our operation. Any players there are not any more likely to come to us. The PIF take the league and their teams very seriously and aren't going to undermine them with any dodgy dealings. Plus the high quality players who are there are generally past their prime and on huge wages that we would be insane to match.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, OTF said:

Firstly, Ewerk is persona non grata and is absolute poison at the moment. You'd want to watch who you associate with because it's a foul stench that'a hard to rid yourself of.

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

re: the rest I think a lot of people assume the Saudis have been interested in football for 5 minutes. But iirc Al-Hilal are the most decorated club in Asia and were the most successful club of the 20th century from that continent. So kind of the equivalent of Real Madrid or Penarol in the last century. Not saying the competition is the same but an illustrious history nonetheless and no shortage of investment going forward 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

Back home now. Meh. I'm more positive than before the match, still, knowing you are going to concede a last minute goal and it happening pretty much as you would imagine is still a kick in the nuts. 

Try to stay in the FA cup, and top 10 in PL. Then let's all start again next year. In Eddie I trust. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

Villa have Chelsea in the cup, which hopefully will be tough for them as well.

actually do fancy us getting something out of the game against Villa. They are obviously doing very well and still full of confidence. They probably do want to punish us for getting twatted at the start of the season. But I think we will be in a much better state in two weeks time unless more players suffer injuries. We will probably be up for this game being underdogs too. In contrast to other games there won’t be the burden of being favourites.

Hope you're right. Fair point that they have Chelsea but we'll probably be more tired with a much thinner squad and also playing away from home. 

Anyway, we'll sort it out. February will be a lot better and it's onwards and upwards from there. The shit injury luck has to end some time. 

6 hours ago, Dazzler said:

We should've left @LondonBlue's thread up man, he would have jinxed himself. Poor decision to remove his thread IMO. Hang your heads in shame admins.

I'm relieved, i reckon we'd have lost if my thread had been kept. cheers fellas.😉

6 hours ago, Dazzler said:

That Bobb sounds like he came to the stadium on the sunshine bus.

He's the reason we let Chelsea have "Ice Cold" Palmer for £42m. Norway have some decent players with Haaland and Odegard as back up to young Bobb

6 hours ago, OTF said:

Indeed, as much as I don't like him they've got a fully fit £100m player in Grealish sitting unused on their bench. Sitting alongside an England international who we're desperate to get to plug one of our many holes.

Don't think that Grealish is fully fit, he's been unwell. I didn't expect him to make the bench but we're short on numbers atm. Thats not a windup, as we had young Susoho on the bench to fill the last spot.

7 hours ago, Isegrim said:

It shows how much money you do have to spend over quite some time to bridge the gap. 

Chelsea and Manure have spent more over the last 10 years.  But yeah its always been the case those that spend the most win the most. Bit unfair since winning the most gets you more money to enable you to keep spending the most.  Thanks goodness Moyes and co buggered that cycle up for man united,

And lest we forget they quietly adjusted the ffp rules a few years back when Manure needed it to help with salaries.

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Motd. Fuck me. Richards saying we've used too many players this season. Sorry 'Meeks' we shall field half a team then. 

Nob

"I think they need a bit of stability, they've used 30 players this season thats way too much to get a settled team. And I have to give them a bit of an excuse because of injuries" *lists our injured first teamers*

Not like you to take something Richards says out of context to get mad at him...

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, LondonBlue said:

Don't think that Grealish is fully fit, he's been unwell. I didn't expect him to make the bench but we're short on numbers atm. Thats not a windup, as we had young Susoho on the bench to fill the last spot.

I Dont Care Deal With It GIF

4 hours ago, Andrew said:

"I think they need a bit of stability, they've used 30 players this season thats way too much to get a settled team. And I have to give them a bit of an excuse because of injuries" *lists our injured first teamers*

Not like you to take something Richards says out of context to get mad at him...

It started with Liniker saying putting the injuries aside. So I turned off when he mentioned we used too many players 😂

• Haha 1

So frustrating. Like so many games this season, if we have three premier league quality players to bring on after 60 minutes, we probably win that game rather than lose it.

Still, if we can get past Fulham in the cup, then get some players back fit for the later rounds, it could still be an exciting season…

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

I had to double check that stat as I didn't believe it. It's true though. Although;

Dummett

Alex Murphy

Richie

Diallo

Parkinson

Ndiello

Wouldn't be anywhere near the team in normal circumstances. Miley and Anderson may well have been loaned out too.

Mental to have a dig at us using too many players though when we've had 10 fit senior players some weeks 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I had to double check that stat as I didn't believe it. It's true though. Although;

Dummett

Alex Murphy

Richie

Diallo

Parkinson

Ndiello

Wouldn't be anywhere near the team in normal circumstances. Miley and Anderson may well have been loaned out too.

Mental to have a dig at us using too many players though when we've had 10 fit senior players some weeks 

It wasnt a dig :lol: