Fuck this shit, plastic oil CG cock sucking inbreds vs here you go mate we don’t really want the ball for fucks sake pass to one of your players cunts.

3 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Tino not even in the squad? 

Tino

Barnes

Anderson

Pope

Willock

Joelinton

Wilson

Murphy

Targett

Manquillo

The list is getting longer FFS. 6 of those could be in our strongest XI

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Team as expected. We’re going to get bummed in midfield but there isn’t much choice.

i dunno if we could just sit deep (low block to the hipsters) and play Schar as the 6. That’s the only other maverick alternative I would contemplate.

20 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

We're going to miss Joe big time tonight. Miley and Longstaff in the middle just hasn't worked. Not that there is much choice. 

Apropos of absolutely bugger all, Joelinton would’ve been about 3 months old when we humped the Other Mancs 5-0 under Keegan. 

I reckon he’d have still made that side. :lol:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Pretty much as expected. I genuinely don’t get why Howe prefers Burn at left back to Livramento tbh, who I think would cope with Foden running at him much better then Burn managed last time we played them in the league.

Tino was consistently one of our best players when he had that run in the side. I’d be trying to find a way to get him in the starting eleven. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Pretty much as expected. I genuinely don’t get why Howe prefers Burn at left back to Livramento tbh, who I think would cope with Foden running at him much better then Burn managed last time we played them in the league.

Tino was consistently one of our best players when he had that run in the side. I’d be trying to find a way to get him in the starting eleven. 

Given that Tino isn’t in the squad I don’t think you can knock Howe for not starting him.

• Haha 4

Just now, ewerk said:

Given that Tino isn’t in the squad I don’t think you can knock Howe for not starting him.

I just noticed  

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Plus Bernando Silva is playing on the right. (According to TNT). 😬

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

In case anyone hadn't realised, we'll have to up our levels tonight cos this lot aren't Sunderland. Searing insight from Rio.

taking a leaf out of sky’s book with no former

Newcastle players among the the pundits too