Eddie's, don't doubt the Dubs, NUFC v Wolverhampton Wanderers

sammynb

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Wasn’t it because Forest had the ball when a Liverpool player went down with a head injury and when play restarted the ref gave the ball to Liverpool who went down the field and then got the corner?

Possible. They got the injury time as well because their player jumped into Sels who needed treatment.

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Also, today was a like a summers day in the Sahara compared with the time the mackems beat us in the rain, when the Leazes was roofless. 

The cold I got from that lasted about a fortnight :lol:

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

3 but I take your point.

Drink shots, see more goals, remember fewer goals. Sorted :good:

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Drink shots, see more goals, remember fewer goals. Sorted :good:

Wine is the happy medium. 👍

7 hours ago, Renton said:

I'm actually working on getting a drug onto the market which may benefit you, for overactive bladder. Basically stops you needing a piss every 5 minutes. 

Tell GIF by Grease Live

• Haha 1

We've got the weird sounding female commentator on MOTD. I'm not saying this cos she's a lass but when there's a goal she puts on this weird commentator voice, where she sounds like a kid in a playground shouting out pretend commentary when he scores.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

That pass by Schar for Tino too. 

If that's Van Dijk Klopp would want the cunt given an MBE 

CBE surely 🙂 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Lovely seats right at the front, superb toilet access and then the heaven opened. Never been so wet and cold at a match since I was 11.  Only saw one goal due to toilet breaks, curry chicken nuggets and chip breaks, vape breaks and generally avoiding the fucking rain breaks.

Wunderbar, superb as always.  Lovely bit of table top dancing to Jerry Cinnamon :) 

IMG_5503.jpeg

You were either sitting in the West stand/Milburn, the East stand or had incredibly good luck with the weather when you went if this was the wettest you've been at a match since you were eleven. :lol:

• Haha 2

Willock made a big difference yesterday and as mentioned on motd we were a little bit more savvy sitting back and not giving the opposition acres of space to run through. Get big Joe back and a striker and hopefully improve next year. :good:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

You were either sitting in the West stand/Milburn, the East stand or had incredibly good luck with the weather when you went if this was the wettest you've been at a match since you were eleven. :lol:

Could easily have got away with just pissing himself and seen all three goals.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Willock made a big difference yesterday and as mentioned on motd were were a little bit more savvy sitting back and not giving the opposition acres of space to run through. Get big Joe back and a striker and hopefully improve next year. :good:

Agree on Willock but I think the tactical tweak was key too. We played a similar game at Villa and Fulham and won comfortably as well.

Edited by Dazzler
Who the fuck is William? Stupid phone.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

Agree on Willock but I think the tactical tweak was key too. We played a similar game at Villa and Fulham and won comfortably as well.

The feeling you got yesterday watching the difference Willock made was that put Joelinton in there and we'd be absolutely smashing them in midfield. Which is what happened to most teams last season. 

We'll be back to it next season, especially factoring Tonali in. 

• Like 2