Eddie and Sandros gambling men vs Moyes bubble blowing something or other, I don't know Im no good at this thread name bollocks, anyway we're playing West Ham

Andrew

This is where we now find out that Harvey Barnes has been playing with an injury that’s gone undetected for the last 3 weeks which will keep him out for a “little while”. 

which means 3 months. 

Then another 2 weeks after a setback  

and then eventually he gets surgery and doesn’t make a comeback until 2027. 

Just now, Chaser said:

Can't fucking believe it. First time I've turned off early this season, went out on the bike on the 65th minute and only stopped now to see how bad it ended! I'm going to have to watch the replay for the scenes. 

I turned it off at 1-3 but turned it back on and saw goals 2 and 3, quickly nipped into the kitchen and missed the winner! :lol: Just saw the celebrations. 

• Haha 3

Just now, aimaad22 said:

Absolutely seething isn't he :lol: 

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

This is where we now find out that Harvey Barnes has been playing with an injury that’s gone undetected for the last 3 weeks which will keep him out for a “little while”. 

which means 3 months. 

Then another 2 weeks after a setback  

and then eventually he gets surgery and doesn’t make a comeback until 2027. 

oh and then we find out he has AIDS. 

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

The fewm is rather delicious if you ask me 

Agreed, but aside from what it says about him noone gives a fuck about his over analysis of their now meaningless goal.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, craigc said:

Grow up, last season is starting to look like a fluke, no way does a team pick up this many injury without doing something wrong. Teams have figured us out and EH doesn't appear to have a plan b. Our season has clearly just fizzled out if you think the likes of Bruno will stay with no European football you're gonna be disappointed. 

You’re a right Ray of fuckin sunshine. Smile and enjoy the ride ffs image.gif.b343c337b3c854241eaef36c709c135a.gif

23 minutes ago, OTF said:

It really changes the European outlook but the reality is if we don't get our defense sorted in a hurry it could mean nothing. Can't Pope just play with one arm?

Isn’t that the equivalent of T-Rex two half arms? 

Barnes obviously deserves a ton of credit, but I thought Hall and Anderson were both really good after coming on as well. Gordon man of the match imo, he was a constant bright point when he got on the ball. Stupid sending off but the ref was a right hopeless cunt throughout :lol: he barely booked anyone but managed to book Gordon twice ffs. 

West Ham have some excellent players but they can’t seem to put it all together, Paqueta loves a dive mind :lol:. Schar is a real liability defensively mind, and Dubravka can’t make a save which is becoming really frustrating. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 4

So, I managed to watch it from 3-1 down so I thoroughly enjoyed the match. I am not buying our pen and I would be furious if it had went against us. I have been told their second was dubious so maybe I should accept it. It is great to see we have a team that doesn't give up a 3-1 down.

1 hour ago, craigc said:

Grow up, last season is starting to look like a fluke, no way does a team pick up this many injury without doing something wrong. Teams have figured us out and EH doesn't appear to have a plan b. Our season has clearly just fizzled out if you think the likes of Bruno will stay with no European football you're gonna be disappointed. 

All part of the model marra. 

Have you fucked off back to Pennywell? 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, OTF said:

Can you imagine the quality of your easter hinging on the outcome of a game not involving the team you support, in fact not even in the same league. It's bizarre, it's hilarious but we know it's true.

Especially when it’s not a particularly crucial result and they won yesterday too :lol: 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

oh and then we find out he has AIDS. 

Bad AIDS? 

• Haha 2

Now heading into London to spend the rest of the weekend with my lass - straight through West Ham territory - hope the shit-eating grin  doesn't give me away... 

• Haha 6

Me thinking about Moyes bringing on Kalvin Phillips whilst leading 3-1 to break his curse.

Funny GIF

• Haha 9

Missed most of this game and each of the 7 goals. 

My review is as follows

On Fire Help GIF by ADWEEK

• Haha 4