Eddie and Sandros gambling men vs Moyes bubble blowing something or other, I don't know Im no good at this thread name bollocks, anyway we're playing West Ham

Andrew

My favourite line from .com's match report :lol:

80 mins: Gordon illegally stops a West Ham attack by clinging on to an opponent. He's booked, along with West Ham boss David Moyes, who appears to be in the grip of a demonic possession.

Sacked Manchester United boss David Moyes feels Alex Ferguson let him down  - Mirror Online

• Haha 7

44 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

What was Kudus saying to the ballboy after he scored their second btw. Weird. Paqueta pulled him away. 

Some tossy pre-planned goal celebration I assume. 

Whatever was wrong with shaking hands and returning to the middle? 

52 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

What was Kudus saying to the ballboy after he scored their second btw. Weird. Paqueta pulled him away. 

He wanted the ball boy’s stool to do his stupid celebration and the ball boy was having none of it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

On one occasion, he celebrated a goal by sitting on a stool.

That became a phenomenon on social networks, some small child went viral copying it and it also seems that the West Ham academy players do it.

He now tries to celebrate his goals and, if there is no seat nearby, he sits on the advertising fence.

5 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

On one occasion, he celebrated a goal by sitting on a stool.

That became a phenomenon on social networks, some small child went viral copying it and it also seems that the West Ham academy players do it.

He now tries to celebrate his goals and, if there is no seat nearby, he sits on the advertising fence.

Watching Tv GIF by Gogglebox Australia

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Watching Tv GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Still better than Cole Palmer's goal celebration

Cringe Wince GIF

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He wanted the ball boy’s stool to do his stupid celebration and the ball boy was having none of it.

That doesn’t sound nice at all, he got a shit fetish or something ?

• Haha 9

13 hours ago, Diego21 said:

Today I was eating at home with my father.

We watched the first half of the game together in the living room (where I have a TV with the station to watch football) and, at half-time, we went to eat in the kitchen.

I took a little longer than the 15 minute break, so when I returned to the room, we were already losing 1-3. My father, meanwhile, has been left washing the dirty dishes.

Good. Well, around the 70th minute, more or less, he went to see how the game was going. He has seen that 1-3 and has gotten a little lost... But no. He came back every 2-3 minutes to see how we were doing and every time he came we scored.

In the end, he has left the kitchen half-cleaned and has come to watch the final minutes, just to check Barnes' last arrow.

Yes friends. My father is already a Newcastle fan.

So 'washing the dishes' is the Spanish version of the Geordie 'lucky piss'? Like it, Diego. :good:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, RobinRobin said:

stool GIF

That has the potential to wreck a rectum.

fella who worked with my dad was changing a light bulb stood on a chair, he slipped/fell and one of the slats from the back of the chair (old fashioned chair) went right up his hoop, nearly killed him.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

That has the potential to wreck a rectum.

fella who worked with my dad was changing a light bulb stood on a chair, he slipped/fell and one of the slats from the back of the chair (old fashioned chair) went right up his hoop, nearly killed him.

That's on a par with "I was hoovering naked when I..."🙂 

• Haha 4

:lol:
Bloke my dad used to work with was fixing a leak in the garage roof. 
He fixed it successfully then went back in the house and got his Mrs  to split him in half with her strap-on. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
Bloke my dad used to work with was fixing a leak in the garage roof. 
He fixed it successfully then went back in the house and got his Mrs  to split him in half with her strap-on. 

Equivalent of "asking for a friend". 🙂 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Toonpack said:

That doesn’t sound nice at all, he got a shit fetish or something ?

Pretty long goal celebrations

Disregarding Raisbeck and Ando utterly losing their shit for a moment :lol: the very last replay angle shows how good a finish this was. Fabiansky looks like he’s got his post covered but it’s the curve Barnes applies to the ball that brings it out then back in just behind the goalkeepers outstretched hand. It’s fuckin phenomenal ☺️

• Like 6

1 hour ago, RobinRobin said:

That's on a par with "I was hoovering naked when I..."🙂 

My story is true though.

Will that be the end of him for us? From the looks of when it happened and the planned timeframe it looks like a straightforward ACL with no additional collateral damage. Certainly bad timing for him and of course for us as we're now down to our last two standing CBs and one of them barely plays as a CB*. Depending on how long it takes for Trippier to be back it looks like we could see a bit more of Hall?

* - Potentially plus Krafth who has played at CB when needed

8 minutes ago, OTF said:

Will that be the end of him for us? From the looks of when it happened and the planned timeframe it looks like a straightforward ACL with no additional collateral damage. Certainly bad timing for him and of course for us as we're now down to our last two standing CBs and one of them barely plays as a CB*. Depending on how long it takes for Trippier to be back it looks like we could see a bit more of Hall?

* - Potentially plus Krafth who has played at CB when needed

just signed a contract extension the other month. 

• Like 1