Ah shit we won so I have to do another one. Alright, Eddies bubble bursting penalty merchants vs nailed on relegation certainties, Everton.

Andrew

Oh so the ref blows after 9 minutes when he allowed about 2 minutes for them to waste on that corner in stoppage time alone. Clueless twat

• Like 4

It's hard to win with half a squad.  But we still should have had this one by a couple.  Very disappointing

• Like 1

That better kill off any chance of that clown getting a new contract. You could pluck a player from the Championship and he’d better a better bet than Dummett.

Willock was dogshit when he came on as well

• Like 1

What the fuck is that twat DKL on about?! Unlucky first half, you were fucking dogshit you dozy cunt!

• Like 1

Ref could only be bothered doing his job from about the 76th minute and blew up as soon as he possibly could despite them wasting 4 of the added 9 but make no mistake, Dummett has cost us two points there and that ought to be his last appearance for us.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

We have been rubbish tonight

No we haven’t, considering the team that was available we did well I thought, if we could finish we’d have buried them. Not to mention the individual brain fart that cost us.

They were absolutely dog shit and if it wasn't for luck and a fuck up, then they'd have lost by 3 or 4. I wish they'd fuck off to the Championship, they stink the league out yearly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Spurs doing us a favour, one up v West Ham. Overhaul them and Man United to finish 6th is a realistic target. 

I feared the worst when I read that, and sure enough……

• Haha 2

Disappointing but we were 3-1 down the other day and we have managed to get 4 points from the two games. Things like this are annoying but happen in football. I am furious with Dummet and I really hope that there is some form of bollocking for him. The foul offered us nothing but ended up costing us 2 vital points.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I feared the worst when I read that, and sure enough……

No sign of you retiring from this shit patter. :lol:

We deserved to win. It should have been put to bed. Disappointed but at least we played well. BDB was immense.  Anderson also played well until he ran out of steam.  Bruno was class as always. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Muscling in on my schtick.  Knock it off!

• Haha 2

Dummett fucked up but we should have been out of sight before he came on.

Proof, if any more were needed, that we don’t deserve European football next year.  8/9/10th place, not too many more major injuries (at this point I’m presuming 2-3 more to come) and next year we can try and win a domestic cup.  

I fear we are going to have to sell Isak or Gilgamesh in order to fund a squad deep and robust enough to cope with the Indian Burial Ground under SJP.  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You both should come to an agreement, no more shit predictions from you and, in return, no more shit patter from Toonpack. 

hallelujah GIF

• Haha 2