23/24 Run In

The Fish

16 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

he doesn't, does he? :jesuswept:

Heard him do it a few times on Motd

16 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

he doesn't, does he? :jesuswept:

He did it a couple of times when he first started on MOTD but I think he was called out for it and I haven't noticed him doing it for quite a while. 

23 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'd use it shouting encouragement if we're sustaining some attacks/got them on the ropes, 'howay United! Howay Newcastle!' that sort of stuff. Every local paper would never say 'newcastle are after etc, etc..' it would always be 'United win thriller at wherever' and in print it was always prevalent. NJS nails it tbh. :good:

Aye that's fair enough.  I was thinking more conversationally that we wouldn't use it so yes, totally agree with NJS.  I also agree with NJS about the songs, but then again we can barely ever get a decent rendition of The Blaydon Races going at home or away matches these days which is far more concerning.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Am pretty sure Shearer's done it on that podcast just this week. 

I bet you were more fewmin’ at the disrespect xG was getting on the pod.

• Haha 1

Tell me he's not thick as fuck btw. When Micah Richards is getting frustrated trying to explain something to you, you're at rock bottom. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Genuinely think we've a very good chance of 6th now. Can't see them beating Arsenal and I can see them dropping more points as Ten Hag spends most of his remaining weeks looking for things to spend his pay-off on. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

Genuinely think we've a very good chance of 6th now. Can't see them beating Arsenal and I can see them dropping more points as Ten Hag spends most of his remaining weeks looking for things to spend his pay-off on. 

Don't forget that we've not exactly set the world alight in our last two games. We looked second rate against Palace the entire game and the bottom team lead and created loads of chances against us at home. Not a single remaining game is straightforward for us.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, OTF said:

Don't forget that we've not exactly set the world alight in our last two games. We looked second rate against Palace the entire game and the bottom team lead and created loads of chances against us at home. Not a single remaining game is straightforward for us.

space-jam-bang.gif

1 hour ago, OTF said:

I've seen cephalopod with more backbone.

Drank a Shirley Temple with more spirit.

Watched a darts match with more balls.

You're like a shiver waiting for a spine.

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

I've seen cephalopod with more backbone.

Drank a Shirley Temple with more spirit.

Watched a darts match with more balls.

You're like a shiver waiting for a spine.

Not afraid of stating the truth.

BBC reporting that pretty much all of the current Man U squad are up for sale bar Hojlund, Mainoo and the Gaspacho lad that looks like a medieval peasant.

Wonder what that will do for team morale in the run in...

Maybe they are raising cash to pay for Ashworth :D

• Haha 10

3 hours ago, RobElliott said:

BBC reporting that pretty much all of the current Man U squad are up for sale bar Hojlund, Mainoo and the Gaspacho lad that looks like a medieval peasant.

He's probably worth more than most of them

8 hours ago, RobElliott said:

:lol:

FUCK ME!!!  That's where he's from!  Plebs! :lol: 

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, RobElliott said:

I suspect they’ve already been on the phone to the Saudi league to offload Casemiro. Players like Mount and Rashford are going to be really hard to shift as they are on mega money and won’t fancy the Middle East.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

:lol:

FUCK ME!!!  That's where he's from!  Plebs! :lol: 

I googled him to remind if he really does look like a medieval peasant. I think he looks more like a bowl of soup personally.

image.png.721a2bef73e18192572e5348aed88c4b.png

• Haha 3

I fully expect to see Tony Robinson and that bloke with the rainbow jumper and the scruffy cider drinking cunt at the next Man Yoo home match :lol:

'ooo lets do some Geophys in the dressing room around his seat' 

• Haha 3