The Bad Taste Joke Thread....

Craig

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before anyone says anything I am emo so dont slate me for telling this joke.

how do u get an emo out of the tree?

Cut the rope.

I wish my grass was emo..... then it wud cut itself.

wot started the bearded lady's career?

I nicked her razor

emogirl

btw i dont actually self harm these are jokes my friends and i tell each other

I'll be honest, I quite liked that one

Ill be honest.

I dont get em

What's the difference between Amir Kahn and a Rustler's burger?

About 6 seconds.

What do Amir Khan and TB have in common?

One jab and it's all over.

I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't mind paying 15 quid to see a paki get twatted on tv. I hope it's on again next week!

Amir Khan is in talks with Hollywood producers over making a sequel to "Gone in 60 Seconds"

Amir Khan was spotted dancing in a night club just an hour after his fight had ended.

The third time he'd hit the floor that night.

Edited by Besty

• 2 months later...
I just got the commemorative Baby P watch. Wish I hadn't, the face is bust and the back is broken.

This is a subject that is as near as any I can remember to being Taboo.

While JawD's contained some 'very bad taste' humour, I don't see anything remotely humourous in Fish's joke - what on earth has a watch got to do with it? :lol:

I just got the commemorative Baby P watch. Wish I hadn't, the face is bust and the back is broken.

While JawD's contained some 'very bad taste' humour, I don't see anything remotely humourous in Fish's joke - what on earth has a watch got to do with it? :lol:

Baby G watches

were very popular among teenage girls at one point

tbh, Ive even taken it down. I know these are just sick jokes in a sick joke thread, but its a fucking horrific thing (I know, like most things are sick joke related) and so I pulled it.

I had no problem with the Maddie jokes but I find the Baby P ones in bad taste. Doublestandardstastic I know.

Id fall into the same myself I think. As soon as I posted the above (now removed) it didnt feel right. I dunno, it is double standards, not sure why its acceptable in some cases and not others. If someone made a joke about my bairn or someone close I dont like to think what Id do.

Anyway, not wanting to get into a debate in here (though its an interesting one).

Maybe its as the incident is so recent, still shouldnt make it any more acceptable. But then, same could be said for much of this thread that was deemed ok.

Who knows.

I suppose the Maddie jokes would be different if we knew exactly what had happened to her and it was as graphic and gruesome as the Baby P case. The blank space left by her disappearance, even though she's probably been treated just as horrifically, gives a bit of distance humour-wise I guess.

I think Baby P jokes will provoke a lot of hypocrisy but in this case it can be excused.

I think it's simply a matter of perception, Maddie probably lived a priviliged life as she was the daughter of two Doctors, so it's not as bad perception wise, and there is always the added case of mystery and the 'pay day' the parent's effectively got, meeting the people etcetera.

Baby P clearly led a fucking horrible life which met a gruesome end and it's one of the most hopeless and saddening things many people will have heard as the low lies with the parents.

They're not really jokes as such. They're just horrific statements made for the purpose of causing shock rather than humour. The fact that neither had any semblence of wit , or made a great deal of sense, shows this - whoever came up with them was more concerned with cramming in graphic imagery than actually constructing a joke. Because they're so contrived in their efforts to disgust, despiting finding them in extremely poor taste I consider them more pathetic than offensive.

If Marilyn Monroe was alive today, what do you think she'd be doing?

Clawing at the lid of her coffin.

Anyone know what famous book had that joke in it?

They're not really jokes as such. They're just horrific statements made for the purpose of causing shock rather than humour. The fact that neither had any semblence of wit , or made a great deal of sense, shows this - whoever came up with them was more concerned with cramming in graphic imagery than actually constructing a joke. Because they're so contrived in their efforts to disgust, despiting finding them in extremely poor taste I consider them more pathetic than offensive.

I wish I got reviews like that

If Marilyn Monroe was alive today, what do you think she'd be doing?

Clawing at the lid of her coffin.

Anyone know what famous book had that joke in it?

There's a rule about not talking about it iirc.